Pics From Saks!new Spring Bag!

sorry to hear about ur car, jill! :sad: nice of u to come on and post pics of the bags for us even when u had a bad day lol :smile: what happened to ur bimmer? my boyf used to have a bmw but he switched to porsche but his bmw seems way sturdier than his current car, but then again, what do i know about cars?! lol :lol::shame:

alright back to the topic....... why do the bags look so weird?! am i the only one who thinks so? :Push:

I like it- looks like it'd be great for organization. But man that price- I really don't see what makes that bag worth $2.6k.

Ugh I HATE when they run out of loaner cars- my grandma once got an Altima and we thought that was bad, but a PT Cruiser? I feel for ya Jill!

LOL...I may have nightmares tonight about glow in the dark CLOWN CARS...EEEEEEEEK!!!

I have to say I saw the new caviar last week and was like...EWWWW!I saw it on a GST and found it to be not as pretty as the OLD caviar.
I prefer the old caviar WAY BETTER.
Im just happy my jumbo is old caviar.....I gotta see this bag IRL before I pass judgement though!
Im also trying to....behave..LOL..and not shop.....I have a new baby due soon to our family AND I am buying a new BMW next month.

sigh....SUCKS being good!

Jill, sorry about the traumatic ride home:tdown: What is the new caviar like? Can you describe it at all?? I love the style of this new bag, but am really curious about the new caviar. TIA:flowers:

This just arrived at SAKS....Its the new caviar though..So im unsure whether I likey or not.
I had a traumatic car day so I didnt get to SAKS to see it
(Took my BMW into dealership for tuneup...which is NEXT to SAKS...~!!!...they gave away my loaner car....I had to get an ENTERPRISE rent a car....sigh...A NEON PT CRUISER.GAG..Im ruined for life..LMAO!)...bad weather..the car slid all over so I hightailed it home....ROFL!

newspringCHANELATSAKS.jpg

newspringflap.jpg

Damian at SAKS,PA was kind enough to email this to me!

i just bought this bag ;)
IMO this bag is very casual and chick,i like it :upsidedown: