pic of new "Oak" Muse

1. The new "Oak" Muse is now available at neimanmarcus.com. It looks darker in this pic than I expected it to be. Anybody seen it IRL?

[​IMG]

Here's Chocolate, which tends to look almost black in many pics.

[​IMG]

2. I've seen the Oak color at my local Nordy's. That NM photo is pretty close to the color, but I think it's lighter IRL. It's more like a brown/tan than a dark brown, if that makes sense....

3. wow! that color is beautiful!!! thank you for posting the pic!!!

4. I love this color. Should i change my mind from buying chocolate to this one? Is chocolate more classic?

5. the oak has more red to it - looks like a reddish milk chocolate

the chocolate looks like a dark european chocolate or espresso coffee.

6. ^^^Thanks beaux. I was hoping someone would clear that up, because I have made up my mind on buying a Chocolate Muse next week in NYC, and I don't think I want to change it!

I've already got a great, lighter-brown bag, the first-year Spy in Cognac. So I'm gonna stick with the Chocolate Muse.

7. what Nordies has this color?!?! I think thats the color I will end up getting.

8. How close is Oak to the whiskey Edith color? It looks different in the pic, but if someone has the whiskey and can tell me, I would appreciate it! Thanks!

9. San Diego--Fashion Valley. Only SD-FV and Seattle carry YSL. If you decide to get the bag, give Joseph a call--he's the best! He's there now if you want to talk to him, lol. Their number is 619.295.4441, just ask for handbags and then for Joseph!

10. I actually wish that the Oak had more red in it. I guess I will have to wait and see how the orange turns out. Has anyone see it IRL?

11. thanks so much Im calling now!

12. did u actaully see it in the store IRL? I just called and spoke to Joesph and he told me they didnt have it.

13. The orange muse won't arrive until september (at least that's what I was told at ysl).

14. PM'ed you.

15. Oak is truly beautiful!!! But I cannot wait to see Orange!!!