pic of new "Oak" Muse

Ooh! I have the muse in Oak! It is wonderful, much lighter than chocolate, I find the chocolate is almost black but Oak is much more of a medium brown color. I actually had gone to YSL to buy the chocolate but they had Oak in and I liked it much better.

Here is a picture so you can really see the color

ive seen the "oak" muse & the chocolate in person, & everyone is right, it really does look like black IRL, the oak is gorgeous but the SA at YSL said that for some reason the oak isnt selling as fast as YSL would like, but the chocolate is still selling like hot cakes.
I'm getting 2 muses, the chocolate in Lg & the beige patent in oversized. Have u seen the new patent YSL muses? They're gorgeous, esp since patent is all the rage this coming fall & it doesnt look as out there as u would think. It looks really sophisticated w/ ur fall/winter wardrobe.:yahoo:

Luxx said:
Ooh! I have the muse in Oak! It is wonderful, much lighter than chocolate, I find the chocolate is almost black but Oak is much more of a medium brown color. I actually had gone to YSL to buy the chocolate but they had Oak in and I liked it much better.

Here is a picture so you can really see the color

That bag is really beautiful!!! But the color does look close to my Cognac Fendi Spy. Think I'm still gonna go for the Chocolate Muse!

I actually think that the chocolate is the most popular Muse color. There's something very sophisticated about how it looks almost black in one light and deep rich chocolate in another.

I was worried that they would be replacing the chocolate color with the oak (thereby phasing out the chocolate) - but it doesn't seem to be true.

All muse bags are lovely though.

btw~ there's a chocolate patent for fall which i've heard almost looks burgundy in certain light (for the person that was wanted a dark purple /red color muse_