Personal secrets to great skin?

Sunscreen every single day even on the dullest cloudiest days!
Water--I drink it all of the time!
Eating well
No drinking--only on occasion--holidays..weddings..celebrations...
No smoking ever!
Exercise
Exfoliation 3 days a week
Rest!
Wash face every night even when tired!

My personal secret and what I would recommend for all others.....consistency. What ever regimen you choose, just be consistent with it!

And one other key as someone already pointed out....Wash your makeup off EVERY NIGHT!

sunscreen, drink lots of water, don't ever pop zits/cysts on face, good cleanser & moisturizer, exfoliate once in a while, try not to wear make up that clog pores and induce breakouts, never ever wear heavy make up to work out (foundation, etc). i also steam my face with essential oil once in a while. but right after i steam my face, i use a good mask after.

i do alot of what you guys do but in addition i drink a gallon a water a day..its not as hard as it seems. i just make sure that a fill up my gallon jug in the morning and then i make sure i drink it all by the end of the day

I think the answer to perfect glowing skin is make up artist+ good lighting and photographer + photoshop.

"How bout some secrets for glowing skin?? I dont no about anyone else here, but I'd love that perfect glowing skin that all the models and celebrities have now."

Hehe, yeah, that is so true. Photoshop does wonders. @_@

I think the answer to perfect glowing skin is make up artist+ good lighting and photographer + photoshop.

"How bout some secrets for glowing skin?? I dont no about anyone else here, but I'd love that perfect glowing skin that all the models and celebrities have now."

Good Lovin' gives you that glow:graucho:....LOL. A little joke my husband always tells me!

It does help but honestly that glow does come from within. I've been told I have a glow and I just chalk it up to good living---don't drink, smoke, party hard.....have never. Just eating well and taking care. I also take a good Vitamin. Also, the lemon with hot water works! Someone posted that here and my mother swears by it!