Perfo Speedy - Green Or Pink??? HELP!!!

That's a tough decision! Both are sooooo cute! Hmm...I am going to say Green. Although, Pink is my fave color, I really like the way the Green contrasts with the Brown Monogram.

I say get the green speedy and a fuchsia wallet to compliment it. Fuchsia speedys are everywhere, where green and orange ones are more less seen.

I was thinking of the green speedy and a fuschia wallet as well. Gosh, decisions...decisions!!! Who knows, I might get the colors the other way around tomorrow!

I have the fushia and I love it. The orange is also pretty though. I would just wait and decide in the store.

OMG Do they have a fushia cles also!?!?! I am looking for one high and low!!

I have the fushia and I love it. The orange is also pretty though. I would just wait and decide in the store.

OMG Do they have a fushia cles also!?!?! I am looking for one high and low!!

Yes, the LV Boutique in Costa Mesa, CA still has every Perfo styles and colors in stock. The last time I checked on Elux, the Perfo Speedy was out of stock! I better get mine...now!!! :lol:

I say green, so we can be green with envy!:greengrin: Pink is too common. Or do, the combo like someone suggested before - green speedy with a pink wallet, then add an orange cles - go for all the colors!:nuts: