Perfo Speedy - Green Or Pink??? HELP!!!

1. I'm soooo confused :confused1: and I need your help! Should I get the green or pink Perfo Speedy? :s BTW, I'm going to LV Boutique tomorrow.

Thanks, guys!

Raquel :heart:

2. I prefer Fuschia (pink) ..perfo speedy not sold out ye??which store are you planning to go?

3. pink

4. wow, have fun at LV!

I will say green bc it's my fav color!:heart: And, I regret not getting something perfo green, but maybe someday. Show us when you get it. Good luck!

5. I'm going to LV in Costa Mesa. I called LV and they still have them in all colors.

6. Have fun!!! ..say hi to Laurence ..we miss him in this Forum..

7. As soon as I get it, I will post some pics! Thanks.

8. I like both but I heard that the green is more rare. You can't go wrong with either one. Can't wait to see the pics!

9. Who's Laurence? Not sure who he is :confused1: . By the way, where in CA are you from?

10. I'd say pink :love:

but go with whatever feels right for you. I bet it will be "love at 1st sight" :graucho:

11. Pink!

12. I like both colors as well. I thought of getting a green Speedy and a pink wallet or vice versa...what do you think?

13. Do you have other monogram bags/accessories to mix and match with?
    I think that's a good idea to get a bit of both and eliminate your need to decide between the two!:yes:

14. So far, here's my collection:

[​IMG]

15. Looks like you would be able to mix and match to your :heart: 's content!!
    Beautiful collection! :love: