Perfect Pink Lady Dior (Instant Reveal)

Here's a photo of my beauty in intimate lighting. She really goes from a pastel pink to dusty pink depending on brightness... J'adore Dior!

Attachments

• 1371484315923.jpg
    1371484315923.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 738
It is a very beautiful bag on you. I'm glad you could replace the handles. I bought a Dior bag of a light pink color. Mine is soft and doesn't have a strap. Here it is. sorry the photos are a little blur.

DSC_0109_zpsc7de2944.jpg

DSC_0125_zpsef3d0981.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations! Is this your first Dior bag? :smile:

Thanks.. yes it is :smile:

By the way, I need to know if there is anything I can buy to take care of the leather? IS there a spray or something I can buy online for leather goods or specially made for Dior? I want a fresh looking leather and don't want it to lose color.

Last edited:
Thanks.. yes it is :smile:

By the way, I need to know if there is anything I can buy to take care of the leather? IS there a spray or something I can buy online for leather goods or specially made for Dior? I want a fresh looking leather and don't want it to lose color.

Dior does not make its own sprays. Since it is a light-coloured leather, I don't recommend using products on it (because of the possibility that the products will darken the leather), but other members here seem to have better luck with products. Check out this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/dior-ref...g-care-and-repair-of-your-dior-709375-22.html. It will give you tips on maintaining your Dior bag.

Dior does not make its own sprays. Since it is a light-coloured leather, I don't recommend using products on it (because of the possibility that the products will darken the leather), but other members here seem to have better luck with products. Check out this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/dior-ref...g-care-and-repair-of-your-dior-709375-22.html. It will give you tips on maintaining your Dior bag.

Thank you for directing me to that thread. I will look up such products locally and see where I might buy them from.