Perfect Pink Lady Dior (Instant Reveal)

Such a lovely bag alone and with jewelry. So glad you were able to get replacement handles.

That is a beautiful bag.

Your bag is so gorgeous with the necklace! :loveeyes:

Congrats mf!!! The bag is stunning and its even more stunning on you!!! So so pretty. Also if you dont mind me asking, how much is this one with the neckace in £ ? Thanks alot :smile:

Thanks everyone! I love this bag so much! I sent it for repairs last weekend so hopefully I'll get it back for August!

The necklace is just the mise en dior pearl strand necklace draped on the bag by weaving it through the hardware. It retails for £400 I believe!

How was the stock at heathrow like? Its in terminal 5 right?

Yini is absolutely amazing at T5 and goes above and beyond to help you get what you want. So even if it's not in store you can contact her and she'll do everything she can to make it happen. She's the reason I was able to get this color and she was so understanding about the handles. As long as I'm able to fly through Heathrow I'll always shop with her.

But I think T5 is very well stocked for the current season and some from last season. Its when you want a color from the past that it gets trickier!

Im so in love with yours! I hope i can have it one day, since im only sixteen :sad:

I don't think I knew about a lady dior bag when I was 16 haha maybe just the saddle ones. I'm 22 now so your LD may not be too far down the line. You're already ahead of the game so keep saving, work hard and I'm sure you'll have the perfect Dior for you one day :smile:

Yini is absolutely amazing at T5 and goes above and beyond to help you get what you want. So even if it's not in store you can contact her and she'll do everything she can to make it happen. She's the reason I was able to get this color and she was so understanding about the handles. As long as I'm able to fly through Heathrow I'll always shop with her.

But I think T5 is very well stocked for the current season and some from last season. Its when you want a color from the past that it gets trickier!

I fly through heathrow 2-3 times a year but never depart from tem5 always tem3 :sad: do you have another SA contact maybe from a london boutique? I love the colour of your bag so much. Is it from past season? Do you think its still possible to get it?

I fly through heathrow 2-3 times but never depart from tem5 always tem3 :sad: do you have another SA contact maybe from a london boutique? I love the colour of your bag so much. Is it from past season? Do you think its still possible to get it?

I'm gonna PM you...

Just wanted to post a quick update - I gave my bag back to the boutique on July 6th and it was ready to pick up on August 2nd. I will be picking it up this Friday though (August 9th). The cost was 120 euro for the handles and whatever else they might've fixed, but the boutique is paying for this. I'm going on holiday the 16th so I can't wait to bring my dior with me! Although I was originally disappointed with the markings and the Dior USA customer service, I have since had a wonderful experience with the boutique and the specific sales associate helping me. So much so even that I will be getting my large black LD from her in December :smile: So yes, just another example of great customer service from Dior :tup:

Just wanted to post a quick update - I gave my bag back to the boutique on July 6th and it was ready to pick up on August 2nd. I will be picking it up this Friday though (August 9th). The cost was 120 euro for the handles and whatever else they might've fixed, but the boutique is paying for this. I'm going on holiday the 16th so I can't wait to bring my dior with me! Although I was originally disappointed with the markings and the Dior USA customer service, I have since had a wonderful experience with the boutique and the specific sales associate helping me. So much so even that I will be getting my large black LD from her in December :smile: So yes, just another example of great customer service from Dior :tup:

Great to hear that you're getting your bag soon.
And yes you're absolutely right about your SA. Shes the best! :ps: :ps: :ps: I'll be getting my first dior this Dec too :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Wow that is excellent customer service!

Ta da!!! Like new :biggrin: just in the nick of time for vaca this Friday!

Attachments

• 1376077716999.jpg
    1376077716999.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 365
  • 1376077725790.jpg
    1376077725790.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 363
  • 1376077735621.jpg
    1376077735621.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 360