Pathetic tPF immitation

Status
Not open for further replies.
ew. they've been around since late 2004 too.. and still not nearly as many members as a site that's been around that long should have. hahahahaha. that's sad.

and gray? good lord. :rollseyes:

bagnshoofetish said:
:lol:
you know, in the wild, male chimpanzees from any given troupe will form a posse and venture out at night looking for other male chimpanzees to beat the crap out of. sad but true.

lets form a purse posse!!!:roflmfao:

will do! i've never been a troll before.. so what should i say?

frozen7313 said:
will do! i've never been a troll before.. so what should i say?

something like, I feel like I've been here before! only now my world is all grey instead of pink! I think I've crossed over into a whole new dimension! Britney was right! People can travel through time!!!:wtf:

C'mon guys, let's not take this as an incentive to troll that poor girl's forum into the ground.

I've already contacted her sponsors, all of which I am close with. Let's see what they have to say about this situation.

I was only kidding. I would never be a troll....its just fun chatter. She will get message I am sure from the only person who should be contacting her and that is VLAD!!

Vlad said:
C'mon guys, let's not take this as an incentive to troll that poor girl's forum into the ground.

I've already contacted her sponsors, all of which I am close with. Let's see what they have to say about this situation.

:devil: ......awww. okay. if we must be grown up and take the high road.......

Status
Not open for further replies.