Pathetic tPF immitation

Status
Not open for further replies.
tsk tsk!

but don't kill me...

i kind of like the grey :angel: it's much easier on the eye. not as in pretty because the design leaves a lot to be desired :throwup: but as in the pink strains my eyes. and to say i'm a fan of pink would be a lie of monstrous proportions so i'd absolutely appreciate an option to change the colour of the forums, a few other places i visit have that. not to grey necessarily, but a greyish blue is much less straining :flowers:

I don't give a flying :censor: about the color. She can use neon orange, for all I care. What bothers me is the nearly identical forum layout, as well as the obviously copied categories on the blog itself. Karma is a *****.

:blah:

:wtf: good grief!!! its not wrong to make a website of their interests
but why copy someone else's idea and hard work...:hysteric:
Vlad you really have take them down if its possible!

I sure am going to die.

edit - she deleted the whole thread. Here's an excerpt:

Dear People who have a problem with eBelle5 or tBF,

Apparently there are those who do not like my sites. Honestly I don’t know why. It’s a bag blog, all I do is talk about bags with the occasional celebrity news. How some people find offense to this I do not know.

Some of you may have seen the post that was on here earlier this morning from a certain purse blogger. I have no idea why that blogger felt the need to post something so rude with out supporting it. Like I said, I have no idea what the person was talking about. What was more interesting was the fact that he/she posted it, rather then emailing me to sort out the confusion.

Trust me, everyday I brainstorm up new ideas to make my site different then the other bag, purse or any other type of blog. Suggestions are wanted so feel free to email me.

Ps My email system has worked and always will.

xoxo jennifer
smile.gif

Am I dealing with a complete idiot? Denial? :shrugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.