Opinions on Chanel Pearls

Thank you, Smoothoprter! I was thinking of getting the gold, because I already have a black and white pair... but I'm not sure they are "Chanel" enough.

What do you think of them?

Thank you, Smoothoprter! I was thinking of getting the gold, because I already have a black and white pair... but I'm not sure they are "Chanel" enough.

What do you think of them?

I believe that both the grey and gold strands will have the interlocking CC symbols interspersed. It can't hurt to get them to try them on, kwim? I think that's what I'm going to do when the grey one's become available. I'll get them to compare.:yes: If I don't like them as much as the one's I just got, I'll send them back.

Thanks Lainey, these were not necessarily the one's I was looking for. In fact I was looking for the one's that LiLo is wearing here - but they are from fall2005 and completely sold out everywhere - and the one's on eBay are all fake.:crybaby:

But I'm beyond thrilled to get the one's I did.

I'm really liking all of these new Chanel pearls but the one you have are TDF!! I wonder if I can track some down?? Or maybe I should wait to see the new pieces?