Opinions on Chanel Pearls

:shame: I bought a bunch of Chanel pearls, sight unseen to find the perfect pearls for me. Which I finally did and they are fabulous. I'll post pics later.:smile:

Anyway, I thought I'd try the one's I'm not keeping on eBay so I don't have to return them:sweatdrop: and so the SA's that sold them to me don't lose their commission. My starting prices just cover all my costs.:yes:

Here are the Chanel Pearls that I am keeping for myself.

Attachments

• 1-22-07 025.jpg
    1-22-07 025.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 1,192
  • 1-22-07 023.jpg
    1-22-07 023.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 759
  • 1-22-07 021.jpg
    1-22-07 021.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 267
Wow, Mon. They are all beautiful!!! I especially love the ones you are keeping!! How much were those? I may need to make another "investment" LOL!!!

Beth, when I was talking to the Bloomie's SA I wasn't sure what I was getting - her description was so bad. So when these long pearls arrived I did a happy dance.:yahoo: They were $1,100 + tax :wtf: but totally worth it.:love:

Here are the Chanel Pearls that I am keeping for myself.
Those are the ones I have! :heart: Except mine have the black pearls where yours have the silver.

Do you find you are extra careful with them? I thought I would throw mine on and go, but I kind of worry about them when I'm wearing them. Especially when I wear them ultra long and not doubled up. I am afraid I'll catch them on something and tug and... break them.

I'm down for a metallic pair from this spring... I have no idea what they look like though!

Smooth--I Love your pearls!!! Were they hard to find??

Thanks Lainey, these were not necessarily the one's I was looking for. In fact I was looking for the one's that LiLo is wearing here - but they are from fall2005 and completely sold out everywhere - and the one's on eBay are all fake.:crybaby:

But I'm beyond thrilled to get the one's I did.

Attachments

• LL Chanel Pearls 001.jpg
    LL Chanel Pearls 001.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 198
  • LL Chanel Pearls 002a.jpg
    LL Chanel Pearls 002a.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 195