Opening of Hermes, Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur.

Such beautiful ladies and handsome man. The H store in KL is impressive and modern, fit for a major Asian metropolis. I can't wait to see more photos. Unbelievable Birkin/Kelly galore, I would have fainted.

Sorry ... I had great difficulty with the internet speed last evening and I gave up after awhile.

After several rounds of champage, it started to drizzle. We all shot up from our seats and made our way to the the main entrance. (Remember the ribbon's not cut yet). We were asked to wait for 5 more minutes. We were all worried that the rain would come beating down, but thank goodness it didn't.

Then came the little girl on horseback. (Does anyone know the reason why Hermes always use little children for their store opening? Are they descendents of the family?). Photographs were limited as we were all cautioned that the flashlights would scare or annoy the horse.

At this point, I was sticking my head out looking for Eric to take some photographs but I'd really lost him in the crowd. Sorry, that these photos will have to do, until Eric posts his (quick!)

The ribbon cutting ceremony was over in a jiffy. And all of us were eager beavers waiting to enter (read: barge into) the store ....

Attachments

• Horse 1.jpg
    Horse 1.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 234
  • Horse 2.jpg
    Horse 2.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 277
  • Horse 3.jpg
    Horse 3.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 286
  • Ribbon Cutting.jpg
    Ribbon Cutting.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 611
Now, name these guys, please.

Asa got Christian Blanckaert right (3rd from the left).

attachment.php

Presenting the grand star of the show. (mind you, no one dared touch it):sweatdrop:

Beige Rose Porosus with Diamonds.
:woohoo: :woohoo::woohoo:

Attachments

• BR Diamond Birkin.jpg
    BR Diamond Birkin.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 234
  • BR Dia Birkin 2.jpg
    BR Dia Birkin 2.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 674
I thought the star of the party was you - you look tres chic in you grey dress with the marwari shawl...

STUNNING birkin... DROOLSSSS... i guess no one dared touch it coz " once scratched, considered sold"?

And here are some lovelies that I have never seen before. Kelly Wallets in alligator.

Shiny Braise Alligator & Matte Barenia Alligator ...

Do these pictures give any of you ideas what to request from your stores? :graucho:

Attachments

• Alligator Kelly Wallet.jpg
    Alligator Kelly Wallet.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 574
  • Shiny Braise KW.jpg
    Shiny Braise KW.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 616
  • Matte Barenia Alligator KW.jpg
    Matte Barenia Alligator KW.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 212
The whole store was abuzz with excitment .... "OOOOOs" and "AHHHHHs". Canapes were served (catered by Shangri-La Hotel) and more champagne flowed. Spirits were high and the cash registers were ringing!

And what were we doing? GAWKING! LOL!

The bag that made my heart flutter >>>

Attachments

• Braise Croc Kelly.jpg
    Braise Croc Kelly.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 858