Opening of Hermes, Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur.

1. Dear All,

The store is going to celebrate the opening of their flagship store in Malaysia. That makes two! LOL. Double the chance of my impending bankruptcy. The opening ceremony and party starts at 7pm, Thursday, 17th January.

Anyone in Malaysia going? Am tempted just to fly down from Penang for the party. I love the theatricals - the horses and ribbons and all. Will check flights

Will give you all the dirty and full report of sightings.

Eric

2. Are you getting the diamond croc birkin that is de rigeur for any Hermes flagship store opening... :graucho:

3. How exciting! I was there at the store the Sunday before Christmas and it turned out to be their first day of business. Cosy and nice.

4. Eric, book that flight! Pronto! :yes:

5. How was their inventory? Fun to look around?

6. How happening! :nuts:
    Do share your experience if you get a flight to KL!

7. I haven't been to KL since 1983 (political protest), but the DH is headed there this weekend. Where is the Pavilion? Need to send him on my behalf!

8. The inventory was so-so as the store was still very new. The upper floor was not even open to the public yet. There was a Parchemin Lindy (insert "drool"), some Evelyns, quite a lot of silk scarves, bangles and accesories. DH wanted to look at agendas but they didn't have any of them. The SAs were friendly and welcoming but obviously still fairly new to the H world (we learn so much here on this forum, it's amazing). ;)

9. It's on Jalan Bukit Bintang, opposite Starhill.

10. I'll be attending along with a special guest from another country. :graucho::graucho::graucho:Hope to see you there Eric!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:Maybe we can get enough pictures to do a thread!

11. Ooo, can't wait to hear your updates. Please give us a low down of the event! :yes:

12. I sure will ms piggy & I'm sure the out-of -town special guest :ninja:& I can remember the details if we don't get too sloshed & star-struck:roflmfao: Two heads are better than one!!! Come on Eric, book that flight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Makes me wish I could make a trip up. Too bad it's on a week night. Darn.

14. Oh how exciting!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!

15. ms piggy & ofl,We will post all the details for you!:drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:Actually I'm quite excited about it, I am sure:ninja:is too!!!!