Opening of Hermes, Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur.

Medusa, if you spot me, please, please, please introduce yourself. I can't just grab every woman in black with a kelly, yelling, "Medusa? Medusa? Are you Medusa???". They'd have me taken away in an H-straight jacket!
:lol: *picturing a red-faced man almost falling asleep raving about for "medusa"* Hopefully some teePeeeFFer will try this sometime, it's would be fun to see if it'd reach the news!

Hmm. what if it was a barenia straight jacket? ;)

You know what, I didn't know about this opening private event but I DID stop by the Pavilion store today, and I was asked to leave.....how embarrassing...:cry::cry:.I am scarred.

Oh dear, Duncan! I remember your not-too-pleasant experience about the scarves...:yucky: I don't know what to say...
I'm sorry it happened. Perhaps they were busy with preparation for the event? Please don't let it scar you.... HUGS to you :flowers:

Hello all, Eric, :ninja: & I had a great time. The opening ceremony involved a live horse & of course ribbon cutting.
Oh duncan, I barged into the store yesterday morning too, it was closed in preparation for the event.....I watched SM lovingly preparing the RM600K beige-rose diamond croc for display...you should have visited the thread earlier, I had 3 extra invitations.......You can visit the store today, business as usual....hope you have a great experience this time!!!!
seton, I asked but they did not do a commemorative scarf but they did have 30 passport covers done in orange epsom with brown stitching stamped HERMES Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur....
I shall leave :ninja: & Eric to do the thread.......

Hello all, Eric, :ninja: & I had a great time. The opening ceremony involved a live horse & of course ribbon cutting.
Oh duncan, I barged into the store yesterday morning too, it was closed in preparation for the event.....I watched SM lovingly preparing the RM600K beige-rose diamond croc for display...you should have visited the thread earlier, I had 3 extra invitations.......You can visit the store today, business as usual....hope you have a great experience this time!!!!
seton, I asked but they did not do a commemorative scarf but they did have 30 passport covers done in orange epsom with brown stitching stamped HERMES Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur....

Hi,medusa.I WISH I read this thread earlier,however, I was actually on the flight from Melbourne to Malaysia and having and busy day.Glad to hear you and Eric had such a good time,RM600K beige-rose diamond croc sounds delis,again just wish I was there with you guys.

Thank you, medusa for letting me know. You are a sweetie! :yes:
I am glad that y'all had a great time. cant wait to see the pics! :nuts: