Onna Ehrlich Red Croc leather bag - yay or nay?

I just bought the red one at blondette.com! i fell in love with it, i love everything about the bag..the red, the chain and the material! this will be my first red bag but its a head turner! its kinda crap that the bag is on back order so have to wait! argh i want it now! Oh i got 20% of it using the toutie word! so woohoo..only main concern is im scared that the chain is going to hurt me like hell if i put loads in the bag!

I love the color. It's definitely a beautiful bag. I do notice that all the exterior pockets are gaping open, though, which could either mean the pockets are hard to close (one of my pet peeves) or else this "fine young" model is just lazy.

Oh yeh i just noticed that - about the pocket gaps are open! i dont think i will be using the side pockets as they are too small, just decoration for me! i hope the bag pockets are easy to open thou...

I just bought the red one at blondette.com! i fell in love with it, i love everything about the bag..the red, the chain and the material! this will be my first red bag but its a head turner! its kinda crap that the bag is on back order so have to wait! argh i want it now! Oh i got 20% of it using the toutie word! so woohoo..only main concern is im scared that the chain is going to hurt me like hell if i put loads in the bag!

When your bag comes in, post pictures! I would love to see it and I am sure everyone else will as well.

I just bought it in red from blondette too! I was so stoked that I could use the toutie code and get such a great deal. Like you, I am a little bummed that its on backorder but oh well. Theres another boutique that carries it (i just found out) and they have the red in stock. I'll try to find the name of the boutique and post it later.

Im really excited for this bag..i love the red..its not too bright but def not dull..and the chains look gorgeous!