Onna Ehrlich Red Croc leather bag - yay or nay?

1. Hi everyone, saw this bag on one of my favorite little websites..and really like it, it's a great summer color...and best of all the price, it sells for $395. Size 12"x15"x4.5 . Plus I have a coupon code for 20% off..what do you think?
    And oh, pay no attention to the model, tried to block her out, but couldn't! :supacool:

[​IMG]

2. It is certainly striking and that seems like an amazing price. You would turn heads for sure!

3. LOL - Is that Lindsay Ho-han? (That's what I read from other forums.. that's how other people are calling her LOL)

I love it! Its a beauty! I will say YAY this time! LOL

I just have one thing that I am worrying about - would the chains cut into the shoulder? cuz that would hurt!

4. And the gray... don't know about the chains, but they do make the bag pop....

[​IMG]

5. It's gorgeous!

6. Oh that gray is to die for...you know I bet it would look fantastic in person.

7. I'm def. a fan - PARTICULARLY at that price! Go for it!

8. Did you buy the bag???

9. it's gorgeous! i love how vibrant it is.

10. No, after someone posted about the chains digging into shoulders, I thought they were probably right..so I didn't get it...too bad there isn't a leather part at the top of those chains which would be helpful

11. Does anyone have this bag in black?

12. i really like it a lot!

13. Definite YAY!

14. there's a slightly different but similar version with leather strap on lisyb selling for $326. and i'm sure there's a coupon code for that site floating around somewhere.

[​IMG]

i personally love the bag, too. =)