One of my faves: Khaki Twiggy

Rhonda your khaki is gorgeous. I keep eyeing the one on ebay but it looks totally different. It looks brownish green. Is it faded or just the lighting? I asked for more pictures, because it mentions dark handles and that is a huge nono for me. I don't care how cheap it is, I can't deal with dark handles.;)

Re: Sparky the cat. No, I didn't plan it, but he does feel that the bronze backdrop shows off his best assets!

Here are some additional photos my khaki to compare with the one being auctioned. It is a very earthy green. The first photo is with flash and the second is without.

I have a khaki. It is a green hue. I love it! Here are photos of my khaki, and of my khaki and anis (with a special guest star).

Rhondafaye, the first pics you show of your khaki look ALMOST EXACTLY like my Amande/Origan, also called Light Olive. I think it is a beautiful, classy color. But, I can see in your second set of photos that your khaki is NOT the same as my Origan. It is more like the swatch pics on atelier.naff, a tinch more yellow-y, like the one being sold on ebay right now. A beautiful color, too! BTW, your cat looks much like my Whisper, too! So pretty.

The photo on the left was with flash, the one on the right is without. I sold my origan when I received my khaki. Khaki is darker than origan. But the desk light was nearby, so there was light on the bag.

this picture is insane! Ronda, your beautiful cat's eyes match BOTH bags. It deserves to be blow up for all to marvel at.

attachment.php

Thanks, Deco. He's my sweet boy. He's chubby and round (you can't tell from the photo). He is like a dog, following me everywhere. He likes to sit on the back of the couch and groom my hair.

Thank you Ronda. The picture of your bags with your beautiful cat is priceless. eyes match bbags.:smile: skminatic, I would love to see pics of yours. I would have bid on this bag but the dark handles scared me off. :crybaby: