One of my faves: Khaki Twiggy

1. It's nice! Is it greenish? It looks greenish on my screen...

2. Wow!!!!

3. ^^^
    I was wondering the same thing. Anyone out there own Khaki? It looks a bit yellowish on my computer??

4. I have a khaki. It is a green hue. I love it! Here are photos of my khaki, and of my khaki and anis (with a special guest star).

5. Rondafaye

How gorgeous!

The bags are kinda pretty too;)

Thank you for posting your pics. The Khaki is beautiful. Much more green than I thought. Anis is amazing too!

Thanks again:smile:

6. These two colors are my favorites. I love the greens. I have a sapin too. The anis is a yellow-green and the khaki is, well, just so rich and lovely.

7. They're beautiful!!! Your cat's eyes match your bags!!!

8. there's no yellow in the khaki. i have it in the city. it's gorgeous. it's similar to olive, but darker and deeper.

rhonda, how funny. i have an anis city and khaki city, while you have an anis twig and khaki twig. maybe we should trade. just kidding, mods.;)

9. Someone should jump on this bag. I promise that you won't be disappointed in the khaki and the price is quite good for such great leather and color.

10. It's beautiful but I think it's a tad high compared to what other Twiggy's are going for right now 750-799 and they're in really good condition but that's just MHO. :smile:

12. I love Khaki. That is a GREAT price, not high at all. I think it's very fair for a beautiful color with 04 leather in great condition. BUT, it is missing the mirror though which could be important to a buyer.

13. Yeah, that is a great price for an 04!

Rhonda, your bags and kitty are TDF!

14. Rondafaye, I love all of your bags, and I love them even more after seeing your beautiful cat. :yes: Your cat's eyes are gorgeous.