Omg!!!!!!!

Thanks momo.

Anyways, I kept talking about whether or not I should keep the zucca in front of DH, and I guess he was annoyed or tired of me talking because he finally said just keep it, it'll be from me. So I asked does it mean I can get another bag and he said yeah. Yay. I think I'll wait a little before getting the spiaggia though since a lot of stores haven't gotten them yet and maybe it'll be like the amore and be 20% if I wait a little.

I think I'll wait a little before getting the spiaggia though since a lot of stores haven't gotten them yet and maybe it'll be like the amore and be 20% if I wait a little.

Yeah, i'm not going to make the same mistake twice like I did with Amore. Panicked when I though I might not get one and paid full retail for a Gioco. Within two weeks they were relatively "easy" to find for below retail.

I'll just wait.

Eventually the Macy's in Denver will get them and eventually they will have a 20% off sale.

Vmasterz, i didn't end up getting the Foresta Caramella from Oshun anymore. It wasn't the print placement I was looking for. But I did get a Bella! It should arrive tomorrow. I'll post pics when it comes in. Ive never ordered a Bella before. But I loved the placement that was described so I snagged it.

Hope your Caramella is what you want! Now I'm on the hunt for it again.. =)

Julicrystal: Same store...lol they actually had 2...though the first one was already on hold by Leen619.

Leen619: Oh really? What print was on it anyway?? I didnt ask for placement because it was the last one left cuz the first one was already on hold for you...so i didnt care... what kind of bella did you get??

so the caramellas were full price also? I don't know I cant justify spending that much on a little bag so I might never get a caramella unless it's on sale :sad:

I wonder if they will ever put those bags on sale. On the day I got the zucca, they had some clothes on sale (I think she said it was 30% off or something). I didn't check them out as I was too busy looking at the Tarina Tarantino Pink Head stuff. The bags were all full price. If they have a sale on the bag, I would buy more stuffs. hehe. They will be carrying the spiaggia.

yeah i paid full price on the caramella its ok since its HTF!....since leen619 didnt want hers ...maybe you should pick it up?? :graucho: and speaking of which i bought a inferno corriere last night with almost the same placement?...see looking at your picture made me want it ..hahaha!!

hahaha you're silly... how many infernos do you have now?! I just got my rainbow necklace from azalea (they found one!) and I won a bastardino for $30 on ebay :love: I don't think I'd be able to get the caramella because I just got the spiaggia, adios star, and two portatelefonos over the past week :sweatdrop: