Omg!!!!!!!

Sempre: The Bella i got was sorta full price. He knocked off 15% cause i was nice on the phone lol. So that pretty much covered some tax. =)

vMasterz: He was describing the Caramella and he said he saw some fishes, mushrooms, i think he said the shark with the bone and lion? Then on the other side, was the print of the upper tree with tiger, pilot and soccer ball, fishes and apples.

After I told him i was looking for monkey's then he goes.."ohhhh then you want the Bella..!" I said.."i do?" haha.. He said the back of the Bella had the whole tree scene with 3 monkeys and Sandy swinging..

He had two Bellas. He said both had monkeys on em! =) Anyway you're right, at first I wasn't gonna ask for print placement cause they're so hard to find anyway. But since it wasn't on sale.. i kinda made myself ask! lol

Tehlilone: yeah, normally i don't like paying full price for an older print, but we LOVE FORESTA! haha..

So I passed on the Caramella and went for the Bella. Dang.. oh well.. it'll be fun hunting again..

I wonder if they will ever put those bags on sale. On the day I got the zucca, they had some clothes on sale (I think she said it was 30% off or something). I didn't check them out as I was too busy looking at the Tarina Tarantino Pink Head stuff. The bags were all full price. If they have a sale on the bag, I would buy more stuffs. hehe. They will be carrying the spiaggia.

Ohhh i guess i better mention this.. I actually will repost on another thread.. they're gettin Spiaggias...! lemme find that thread.....

lol... i wonder when they're expecting it tho :smile: i think i'm going to ask my bf to take me later this week

No, they got it in! :P He told me over the phone when i was getting the Foresta he then says.. "ohhh did you know we got the new one? It's called Spiaggia". Then I told him.. ohh yeah I got my Zucca yesterday. He says.. YOU DID??? WHERE?? lol. He was surprised cause he thought that was early! Anyway, he said they got their shipment today, but they missed UPS? or USPS? whichever.. but they got em. He'll open em up the boxes tomorrow. (I can't find that thread where we post new sightings.)

I told him i wanted Caramella and Denaro. He read his sheet and he got those plus all the same ones Pulse did. No Mamma Mias (i asked).. he said they discontinued those. Wonder if that's really true then.

OOOOH I had read the post earlier that they were going to get them in but not that! EEP must gooooo! lol... humm I should be studious right now to see if I can go tomorrow or something :graucho:

my bf is also fine w/ my reselling tho (he actually more fun at it than me)... once I resell something (even if I don't get much profit) my bf will be like... well I GUESS you can get another bag for yourself :yahoo: the only reason I buy and resell some bags

dang, i'm finding myself doing that now. I guess this is what you all do huh! LOL.. you buy bags.. then if you don't like the placement, you either return it or resell.. (whether you make something or not) Then get something else.. I did that.. this is starting to be a chore lol.. haha..

haha I feel the same way... I kind of want to stop but my bf is like but you can get more bags this way! lol he's an enabler even tho he tells me I should save :sweatdrop:

OMG total enabler!!! that's so funny. I'm trying to be good too like jessaka.. no more buying till Transporto!! haha.. (see everytime i see her name i think of the my little pony song.. ) haha..

i'm pooped.. time for sleep for me... hope you make it to oshuns!!!

Leen619: Wow you got a really great bella! Even with discount! Mine doesnt have sandy on the back just monkeys lol congrats :yahoo: make sure you post pics i wanna see!!!

TokidokiLover: the caramella is calling your name!! it has sharky!! :graucho:

Tehlilone: I agree with Leen619 ...we :love: foresta!!!:party: buy buy buy!! im with you..i may have to sell some of my infernos since i got doubles :P