OMG TONS of Bal's for BIN's between 500-900!! GO!!

^no, but they did accept a best offer I made on a pair of Marni boots. I'm still waiting to hear about combined shipping rates, and now have three purchases.

Oh that sounds great. I can't wait to get the bag. I hope everything is OK with them. Make sure they are shipping your items with insurance. I asked them about mine & they said they will ship with insurance.

Hi Everyone,

They finally replied. My item was sent out this morning & I've already received the tracking number. Will post pics when I receive it. :yahoo: They email me saying I should be able to receive my bag on the 23rd. Went to UPS website & track my item it is still not trackable yet.

I just emailed the seller and found out he has listed a few more that are not showing up on the eBay searches yet ... have at them, ladies:

Well, yeah ... but obviously he's getting closeouts from somewhere so the really sought after colors/styles probably won't come up ... although there's hope because he did have that Rouge Vif Hobo at one point!!! Anyway, I am looking forward to people receiving theirs just as verification that these are authentic....