OMG TONS of Bal's for BIN's between 500-900!! GO!!

A healthy skepticism about authenticity based on price is always a good idea. But if all else looks authentic and you avoid buying only because the price is too low, you may miss out on some insane deals on authentic bags.

Either way, as a community service to all my fellow PFers, because I'm such an altruist and martyr (;) ), I have appointed myself as the guinea pig who will risk funds to find out if these bags are indeed real. If not, I'm going to have a hell of a time getting a refund. But I'm up to the task :sweatdrop:

Ohhh our lovely guinea piggy, don't worry! The seller is in Italy, if you ever have problems I'll be happy to help you deal with the seller in case you feel you need it. So don't :sweatdrop: too much sweety :heart: altruist pink piggy.

Ohhh our lovely guinea piggy, don't worry! The seller is in Italy, if you ever have problems I'll be happy to help you deal with the seller in case you feel you need it. So don't :sweatdrop: too much sweety :heart: altruist pink piggy.
Trama! I forgot you're there! I can send you over with threats of broken knees :graucho:.

But seriously, I've gotten some of my most amazing and authentic designers deals from ebay sellers in Italy. Not to mention LVR and Styledrops, both based in Italy.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw these bags and their amazing prices. It was like the Second Shirise Sale ;o)

I couldn't help but click that buy it now button...it was too good to last. All of the bags in the pics look good, I like how all the items are shot in front of white bricks.

I'm so excited. Congrats to the other lucky girls that won!

Trama! I forgot you're there! I can send you over with threats of broken knees :graucho:.

But seriously, I've gotten some of my most amazing and authentic designers deals from ebay sellers in Italy. Not to mention LVR and Styledrops, both based in Italy.

Humm... LVR one of the best deals? With customs and all? Deco you are being very optimistic today :graucho:.
Broken knees...!:roflmfao: tadaaaa! I hate scammers :cursing: .

Humm... LVR one of the best deals? With customs and all? Deco you are being very optimistic today :graucho:.
Yeppers, even with customs. :yes: The two purses I bought from them brand new each came to $200 less than I'd pay here in the US. Even more if I buy in Colorado and have to pay local sales tax. LVR's still a great deal. Now styledrops is NOT a great deal. Only good if you can't find what you want anywhere else because their selection is insane! :wtf:

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw these bags and their amazing prices. It was like the Second Shirise Sale ;o)

I couldn't help but click that buy it now button...it was too good to last. All of the bags in the pics look good, I like how all the items are shot in front of white bricks.

I'm so excited. Congrats to the other lucky girls that won!
I thought that was cute too, how the pics were taken in front of the white bricks...Oozes Italy!:love: I can't wait to see my Truffle!

Hi Decophile,

I know you bought 2 bags from the same seller as me but have you heard from them yet? I emailed them couple times after I paid them but still no answer yet. I need the bag before 24th (Thanksgiving) to attend a wedding ceremony. I email them asking them to sent the bag out hopefully I could receive it by 23th :shrugs: .

Hi Decophile,

I know you bought 2 bags from the same seller as me but have you heard from them yet? I emailed them couple times after I paid them but still no answer yet. I need the bag before 24th (Thanksgiving) to attend a wedding ceremony. I email them asking them to sent the bag out hopefully I could receive it by 23th :shrugs: .
Cloud, I doubt you'll get them by that time. It's the weekend now and it's coming from Italy. they'd have to ship right away on Monday for it to get to you on Thursday but that's a holiday. It's not likely to get here by the 23rd. No, I have not heard anything from them, but again, it's the weekend.

Hi Decophile,

Darn!!! I'm so bummed right now. :crybaby: I would rather pay them a little bit more to have it on the 23rd. But the thing is they are not replying my emails. I email them on Friday as soon as I pay them but still no reply yet. I don't know what to do now....

Hi Cloud and Deco!
I bought from them too and haven't heard from them at all despite two emails. I just wanted to know if the bags would come with all the extras (tassles, tags etc)....:confused1: makes no mention of the extras in the auction. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what arrives but it is quite nerve racking in the meantime.......:sweatdrop:

Hi Cloud and Deco!
I bought from them too and haven't heard from them at all despite two emails. I just wanted to know if the bags would come with all the extras (tassles, tags etc)....:confused1: makes no mention of the extras in the auction. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what arrives but it is quite nerve racking in the meantime.......:sweatdrop:
I've sent them 3 messages because I bought two bags and want a quote on combined shipping (their listing says they do that). Haven't heard from them at all. I think it's because of the weekend since they seem like a regular business. All of the bags are listed as new/original, so I'd expect they come with extra tassles. I'd still buy even if they didn't.

^no, but they did accept a best offer I made on a pair of Marni boots. I'm still waiting to hear about combined shipping rates, and now have three purchases.