OMG!!! I found my dream bag! *PICS*

Congrats Joyce!!! YOu look great with it!

p.s. they've had it in stock since mid-June!! I saw it at the private event on the 12th!

Really? They've had the bag for a month already? I never saw it!!! I was there last week & I didn't see it... lol

*sigh* so happy.... never would have thought!

I looked at their men's ties & I found 2 that I really like, but can't decide on which one... my mom prefers a certain color on my dad but they didn't have the ties in those colors, so we're still debating... ha ha

Really? They've had the bag for a month already? I never saw it!!! I was there last week & I didn't see it... lol

*sigh* so happy.... never would have thought!

I looked at their men's ties & I found 2 that I really like, but can't decide on which one... my mom prefers a certain color on my dad but they didn't have the ties in those colors, so we're still debating... ha ha

Well I know for sure they had one in stock at the event, who knows, maybe someone bought it and they recently just got another one in!

As for ties, I love LV ties. I want to get my boyfriend the brown mix monogram tie...but I saw a SILVER one on a Japanese site selling LV and I was like :wtf:...However, since he hasn't even worn his LV Cup tie ONCE yet since he purchased it in Hong Kong in May, I think I'm just going to stick with my original plan of buying him a Damier wallet for his birthday...