OMG!!! I found my dream bag! *PICS*

The bag looks beautiful on you! I have been searching for this bag but no luck! My local store says its a seasonal item? Am located in SGP, btw. Hoping they'll bring it in again. anyone knows?

HUGE CONGRATS!!!:yahoo: I :heart: Onatah Cuir GM! One of the most comfortable LV bags EVER!!! Casual CHIC at it's finest!:tup: It looks great on you, BTW.:yes: Enjoy it in the best of health!

Well I know for sure they had one in stock at the event, who knows, maybe someone bought it and they recently just got another one in!

As for ties, I love LV ties. I want to get my boyfriend the brown mix monogram tie...but I saw a SILVER one on a Japanese site selling LV and I was like :wtf:...However, since he hasn't even worn his LV Cup tie ONCE yet since he purchased it in Hong Kong in May, I think I'm just going to stick with my original plan of buying him a Damier wallet for his birthday...

Yeah, I really like the mix monogram ties as well... they had a light blue one that really caught my eye, but my mom wants a yellow one for him... lol

Yeah, I really like the mix monogram ties as well... they had a light blue one that really caught my eye, but my mom wants a yellow one for him... lol

Yeah I wanted to get him the light blue one but when we were in HK he saw the brown one and said he liked the brown better...:rolleyes: I also love the beige one with the pink dots...but pink is a no-no for him. :rolleyes:

Congrats! I almost got that bag...but wasnt' sure the color (I only saw burgandy at the time) was what I wanted, but I love it inthe ligher color!! Haha..I may have to rethink about getting it again:smile:

Congratz! It looks great on you! Great colour & size!

I saw your Onatah on display last week, too! I'm glad you like it! I mean Love it!

As for ties, LV has great ties, BF seems to love them! you were talking about a yellow tie? The BF got a petite damier print in a very light yellow. Here's a pic of it(tie on the left):

Attachments

• Photo_0015.jpg
    Photo_0015.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Photo_0031.jpg
    Photo_0031.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 17