OK ladies I need your help!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wear a lot of scarves otherwise I give off so much static I could power the bloody national grid!
If I'm wearing a thick woolly scarf I positively crackle when I open my car door!

If i wear anything silk it sticks to me and lights up and crackles as i move!!!!!!! Silk pj's no good for me!

ANYWAY!!!!!! hahaha!! nutters !! I thought I'd give you an update,and yes I'll get onto doing pics,I promise!! But Andy loves his scarf,it's so cold and I saw him shivering in his car as he was off to work,so I gave in!! Bless!!
But it has'nt aggravated his eczema like ordinary wool,so thats good,and he says for a narrow thin scarf its amazingly warm!! And the color looks really nice on him too!!!!

ANYWAY!!!!!! hahaha!! nutters !! I thought I'd give you an update,and yes I'll get onto doing pics,I promise!! But Andy loves his scarf,it's so cold and I saw him shivering in his car as he was off to work,so I gave in!! Bless!!
But it has'nt aggravated his eczema like ordinary wool,so thats good,and he says for a narrow thin scarf its amazingly warm!! And the color looks really nice on him too!!!!
Knew you wouldn't hold out!!!! But do they get static?????:nuts:

hahahaha knew you'd cave.

Knew you wouldn't hold out!!!! But do they get static?????:nuts:

Nice you know me that well already,am I really that predictable!! Hahahaha!!!
I think if it wasn't as cold,I'd have kept it away for him,oh well he's chuffed to bits!!!
And I have'nt noticed any static so far!!!:nuts:

Weird though,I do seem to have days where I seem to 'spark',like when I touch car doors or the big metal doors on the way into shops,strange?? Makes a painful little snap noise!:wtf: