OK ladies I need your help!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wondered are the cashmere scarves really soft , I was going to get a grey and purple one from Shepton Mallet and then thought Hmmm...are they worth all that money????

Just wondered are the cashmere scarves really soft , I was going to get a grey and purple one from Shepton Mallet and then thought Hmmm...are they worth all that money????
You know I was a little sceptical when I saw it irl,but Tagullah said hers was very cosy to wear,so I trusted her judgement and wore it yesterday,it was flaming arctic where we are,and it was incredibly warm!!Tagullah was absolutely spot on! A lot warmer than my Burberry one which is massive in comparison.I just feel its because the cashmere is a denser wool maybe??

Yes, the cashmere scarves that Chaz & I have bought are kitten soft...really nestley (if there's such a word:confused1:...if not,there should be:yes: !) and warm. They're definitely on the pricey side, but I think they're worth it:love: (and they've got that divine little Mulberry tree logo embroidered on the bottom of one side just so everyone knows they're not from Primark:lol:!)

Yes, the cashmere scarves that Chaz & I have bought are kitten soft...really nestley (if there's such a word:confused1:...if not,there should be:yes: !) and warm. They're definitely on the pricey side, but I think they're worth it:love: (and they've got that divine little Mulberry tree logo embroidered on the bottom of one side just so everyone knows they're not from Primark:lol:!)

Nestley!! What a gorgeous word!! It should definately exist if it already does'nt!!
And yes,they are super soft and cozy.They are expensive,but there is that cute lil logo on it!!!

Seriously though,if I'd known cashmere scarves are so good I'd have had one years ago.Mine does seem so much warmer,I got an M+S one and I thought that was warm and good quality until I put the cashmere one on!!

Nestley!! What a gorgeous word!! It should definately exist if it already does'nt!!
And yes,they are super soft and cozy.They are expensive,but there is that cute lil logo on it!!!

Seriously though,if I'd known cashmere scarves are so good I'd have had one years ago.Mine does seem so much warmer,I got an M+S one and I thought that was warm and good quality until I put the cashmere one on!!

I can tell what's going to be on my xmas list next year- a cashmere scarf!!! (actually was going to get one this year but went for my Antony instead!!!!)

That sounds like a great idea!! Actually,you could have a look for one at the meet in May,they will probably be a lot cheaper then if there are any about.And you do have an amazing strength of will when it comes to putting things away and saving them!!!

That sounds like a great idea!! Actually,you could have a look for one at the meet in May,they will probably be a lot cheaper then if there are any about.And you do have an amazing strength of will when it comes to putting things away and saving them!!!

That's true- maybe I'm kinda weird- I like having something tucked away to look forward to!!!!:shame:
I think that's next year sorted- a mulberry scarf and wallet pleasey santa!! How many days till next xmas???

Yea for the scarf!!! I'm sure you will look lovely!!!

And guess what hun??!! I bought,ages ago in sale,something from Mothercare,one of our baby stores,a little two tone blue striped scarf,little 'un sized!!! I had forgotten all about it,and I was just digging out some bigger clothes I got for her in the sale a while ago and there it was!!!!!!!! xxxxxx:tup:

Def big :tup: for Mulberry cashmere scarves. I've got one that I've had a few years and its sooooo soft... Mines the colour of a Mulberry dustbag and has the tree logo cut out! That reminds me I must "de-dog-hair" it...

Anyone find the cashmere scarves make your hair static ??? I don't know as I've never had a cashmere scarf but some woollen scarves i find a nightmare for static. hair standing on end is not a good look!!!

I can't wear a lot of scarves otherwise I give off so much static I could power the bloody national grid!
If I'm wearing a thick woolly scarf I positively crackle when I open my car door!