OH MY, it's JULY.....new bags here! ;)

I just received my Black Perf MAM today... I love it! She is such a mystery to me.
She has older mixed hw in a color that is not silver yet not quite gunmetal but somewhere right in between, polka dot lining with the metal name tag, strap that attaches the old way yet she has the new spiked dogleash clasps... :thinking: So I have no clue when she is from. I got a little excited and took a lot of pics. Hope you all don't mind...:P

45f12f23.jpg

528e11f3.jpg

287fff42.jpg

169b58ed.jpg

149953da.jpg

b849172b.jpg

0501aa57.jpg

870573e7.jpg
I LOVE this bag. It is all kinds of cool. Is it light compared to a non-perf MAM?

@Denverite - that wallet is really cute, too!

I just received my Black Perf MAM today... I love it! She is such a mystery to me.
She has older mixed hw in a color that is not silver yet not quite gunmetal but somewhere right in between, polka dot lining with the metal name tag, strap that attaches the old way yet she has the new spiked dogleash clasps... :thinking: So I have no clue when she is from. I got a little excited and took a lot of pics. Hope you all don't mind...:P

45f12f23.jpg

528e11f3.jpg

287fff42.jpg

169b58ed.jpg

149953da.jpg

b849172b.jpg

0501aa57.jpg

870573e7.jpg

Really love this bag. Congrats!

45f12f23.jpg

528e11f3.jpg

287fff42.jpg

169b58ed.jpg

149953da.jpg

b849172b.jpg

0501aa57.jpg

870573e7.jpg
oh this one looks so nice, i want it too :graucho:

Here is my first July purchase....A HUGE thank you to LVSWEETNESS for sending me the link to the auction! :hugs: I posted a while ago in the "which RM are you searching for" thread because I wanted this exact wallet, but didn't want to pay full price. Anyways, LV sent me the link and I got this wallet for FIFTY-TWO DOLLARS SHIPPED!!!!!!! :woot:

DSC01581.jpg

DSC01578.jpg

DSC01583.jpg

great wallet and great deal!congrats and enjoy:biggrin:

We don't mind AT ALL!!! Bring on the pics! Oh Tara you have done it again!!! I absolutely love everything about this bag!!!

Thank you so much! It has that awesome leather smell still...

oh thats lovely!! bad *** bag lol

Thanks! I think this one is going to get a lot of use.

I LOVE this bag. It is all kinds of cool. Is it light compared to a non-perf MAM?

Thanks... Yes, it's way lighter.

Really love this bag. Congrats!

Thanks tawny! :flowers:

oh this one looks so nice, i want it too :graucho:

There is a similar MAM on bonanza.
http://www.bonanza.com/listings/NWO...ing-After-MINI-BAG-BLACK-with-defect/82957767

Here she is......Marine MAM, grey & white striped lining, silver hw from a darling bonz seller.....

View attachment 1783426

View attachment 1783427

View attachment 1783428

LOVE this bag!!! It is a little darker than navy, but not cobalt or electric blue. Perfect blue, nice smooshy leather.

I seriously put my hand under my chin and just gave your bag a love-stare. It's beautiful.

Great, great items once again, lv!

Here is my first July purchase....A HUGE thank you to LVSWEETNESS for sending me the link to the auction! :hugs: I posted a while ago in the "which RM are you searching for" thread because I wanted this exact wallet, but didn't want to pay full price. Anyways, LV sent me the link and I got this wallet for FIFTY-TWO DOLLARS SHIPPED!!!!!!! :woot:

DSC01581.jpg

DSC01578.jpg

DSC01583.jpg

That IS nice! And what a great deal!

45f12f23.jpg

528e11f3.jpg

287fff42.jpg

169b58ed.jpg

149953da.jpg

b849172b.jpg

0501aa57.jpg

870573e7.jpg

Tara!!! That is one hell of a GORGEOUS MAM! Ugh...I should've stayed away and not looked in here! Lol. I was doing so good not drooling and wanting RMs for a while. And then this...

45f12f23.jpg

528e11f3.jpg

287fff42.jpg

169b58ed.jpg

149953da.jpg

b849172b.jpg

0501aa57.jpg

870573e7.jpg
ooooh Tara thats an awesome one! ive admired the perforated mams on ebay and bonz. always thought they were pretty killer. i like that its airy for summer: )

45f12f23.jpg

528e11f3.jpg

287fff42.jpg

169b58ed.jpg

149953da.jpg

b849172b.jpg

0501aa57.jpg

870573e7.jpg

Do you think that one is a sample?!?! It's gorgeous!!

Love this wallet and what a steal!! Congrats! :smile: Is it easy to get in and out of?

DSC01581.jpg

DSC01578.jpg

DSC01583.jpg

This is a gorgeous MAM Tara! I love the perf bags! Bal has some perf bags and I've always loved them as well! Looks like this is another bag that's SO you!! :smile:

45f12f23.jpg

528e11f3.jpg

287fff42.jpg

169b58ed.jpg

149953da.jpg

b849172b.jpg

0501aa57.jpg

870573e7.jpg

45f12f23.jpg

528e11f3.jpg

287fff42.jpg

169b58ed.jpg

149953da.jpg

b849172b.jpg

0501aa57.jpg

870573e7.jpg

Hubba hubba!! And quite the little enigma, too! Hmmm...perhaps this is a peek at MAMs to come (oh, pretty, pretty please!!!)?? Love the hardware on this one, and the perf leather is very cool. Another fab find, Ms. T! :cool:

DSC01581.jpg

DSC01578.jpg

DSC01583.jpg

I have this same style of wallet and love it!! I thought I did good finding one for 50% off...dang, girl! You beat me with that deal!! $52??? I think you win 'Bargain of the Week'!!! Enjoy her - she's gorgeous and I love the piping. :ghi5:

Tara!!! That is one hell of a GORGEOUS MAM! Ugh...I should've stayed away and not looked in here! Lol. I was doing so good not drooling and wanting RMs for a while. And then this...

Thanks! It was different enough to buy yet another Black MAM... :P I love her and already switched into her for work today.

ooooh Tara thats an awesome one! ive admired the perforated mams on ebay and bonz. always thought they were pretty killer. i like that its airy for summer: )

Thanks snugbug! A few tPFers have perf MAMs and I've always loved them. They are actually lighter to carry too.

Do you think that one is a sample?!?! It's gorgeous!!

I don't see a sample tag, just a made in china tag. So I don't know. Just very happy she made her way to me. :biggrin:

This is a gorgeous MAM Tara! I love the perf bags! Bal has some perf bags and I've always loved them as well! Looks like this is another bag that's SO you!! :smile:

Thank you! What I liked about this particular one is that it wasn't ALL perfed out. The flap, handles and trim are regular leather.

Hubba hubba!! And quite the little enigma, too! Hmmm...perhaps this is a peek at MAMs to come (oh, pretty, pretty please!!!)?? Love the hardware on this one, and the perf leather is very cool. Another fab find, Ms. T! :cool:

Thank you eehlers! I would love for this to be the look of MAMs to come. The hw is really cool. I usually like the dark GM but this is really nice too.

My Mini Mac Raffia is here! I have never seen this purse anywhere but on an online store. I love it!!! Am I supposed to get a dust bag? In the store I would have, not sure why ordering online I wouldn't.

I was kind of excited for the dust bag, as silly as that sounds :P

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-07-06 at 10.21.42 AM.png
    Screen shot 2012-07-06 at 10.21.42 AM.png
    522.4 KB · Views: 316
My Mini Mac Raffia is here! I have never seen this purse anywhere but on an online store. I love it!!! Am I supposed to get a dust bag? In the store I would have, not sure why ordering online I wouldn't.

I was kind of excited for the dust bag, as silly as that sounds :P

Very pretty! Love the silver hw... Try contacting RM customer service. They might be able to send you a dustbag.
1-212-677-7829