OH MY, it's JULY.....new bags here! ;)

july.jpg

I was just wondering today if you'd gotten this yet??!! It looks gorgeous, more pics please!! Thoughts???!!!:smile:

gonna take some more later tonight! been cleaning and i'm pooped lol, took that pic of them when mail came and i just threw it all on my bed after opening them

i love it, i think its really cute, light weight, the strap is long so its more velo style than a city style from bal, a very nice neutral shade of pink, im very happy with it! ill have more later in my thread tonight

Here is my first July purchase....A HUGE thank you to LVSWEETNESS for sending me the link to the auction! :hugs: I posted a while ago in the "which RM are you searching for" thread because I wanted this exact wallet, but didn't want to pay full price. Anyways, LV sent me the link and I got this wallet for FIFTY-TWO DOLLARS SHIPPED!!!!!!! :woot:

DSC01581.jpg

DSC01578.jpg

DSC01583.jpg

Here is my first July purchase....A HUGE thank you to LVSWEETNESS for sending me the link to the auction! :hugs: I posted a while ago in the "which RM are you searching for" thread because I wanted this exact wallet, but didn't want to pay full price. Anyways, LV sent me the link and I got this wallet for FIFTY-TWO DOLLARS SHIPPED!!!!!!! :woot:

DSC01581.jpg

DSC01578.jpg

DSC01583.jpg

No way! Great deal.. I love it...

DSC01581.jpg

DSC01578.jpg

DSC01583.jpg

omg!! yay!! it looks in great shape! was nervous lol

I just received my Black Perf MAM today... I love it! She is such a mystery to me.
She has older mixed hw in a color that is not silver yet not quite gunmetal but somewhere right in between, polka dot lining with the metal name tag, strap that attaches the old way yet she has the new spiked dogleash clasps... :thinking: So I have no clue when she is from. I got a little excited and took a lot of pics. Hope you all don't mind...:P

45f12f23.jpg

528e11f3.jpg

287fff42.jpg

169b58ed.jpg

149953da.jpg

b849172b.jpg

0501aa57.jpg

870573e7.jpg

TaraP said:
I just received my Black Perf MAM today... I love it! She is such a mystery to me.
She has older mixed hw in a color that is not silver yet not quite gunmetal but somewhere right in between, polka dot lining with the metal name tag, strap that attaches the old way yet she has the new spiked dogleash clasps... :thinking: So I have no clue when she is from. I got a little excited and took a lot of pics. Hope you all don't mind...:P

We don't mind AT ALL!!! Bring on the pics! Oh Tara you have done it again!!! I absolutely love everything about this bag!!!

oh thats lovely!! bad *** bag lol

B]5f12f23.jpg

528e11f3.jpg

287fff42.jpg

169b58ed.jpg

149953da.jpg

b849172b.jpg

0501aa57.jpg

870573e7.jpg