Oh My God Saks F&f Made Me Buy Roma #3

Thanks, I definitely need input..

ReRe - I giggle every time I see the title of this thread!

I really love the Roma. It would be a hard decision to make. You can always come up with reasons to keep it and reasons to return it. Go with your heart. If you are still second guessing your purchase after a few days, well, then you may want to return it. Good luck.

I love that blue lining... and the colour looks really beautiful too - I haven't seen marmo IRL but I like the fact it is described as having a greyish tone rather than a beige one. And you can't go wrong with the Roma style, as you know! I also don't think it is too similar to your Chloe - they strike me as being totally different except only for the colour...

So I still say wait a few days, look at it in different lighting and just see whether it grows on you or not before making a final decision. What is Saks' time limit for returns? As long as you have a bit of time I wouldn't make a hasty decision either way.

I love the greyish white color with the blue lining. If women can have multiple birkins in different colors why can't you have multiple Romas in different colors? If the style works for you and you got a great deal on it, I say keep it!

I have seen Marmo IRL and it's a very beautiful color with grey undertone. I agree with OB, why can't people have Romas in different colors? It's a very beautiful bag. I have the ottone Sloane but I found it a bit on the heavy side and still a bit bulky under my arm. But I have to admit that the color is TDF. After 2 weeks with Ottone Sloane, I went back to my large Veneta. It's a lot more comfortable on the shoulder. My next BV will be a Ferro Roma.....hope to get it soon. I adore all your Romas.