Official Britney thread

^^
well he will become an instane millionare--books, interview,pictures...boy did he set her up good...
she must realize that outside her family..no one is her friend and she must go back and seek help from those that really really have her back...

well, not that it's right.. but should she be suprised?? he is a member of the paparazzi!! :shrugs:

http://www.theinsideronline.com/

BRITNEY SPEARS' paparazzo boyfriend ADNAN GHALIB breaks his silence to "The Insider." The 35-year-old British photog talks for the first time about their relationship and her troubles over the last month -- is she pregnant with his baby? Is he in love with her? The bombshell interview you'll only see on tonight's "Insider"!

I'm gonna get s**t for this but am I crazy for thinking he's hot......shudders, runs, hides

What is up with that guy's landing strip on his chin? :wtf: EWWW EWWW EWWW! :sick: i only watched half of the interview, i couldn't stand his strip of "whatever it is" on his chin. GROSSS! :yucky: I guess this explains why Britney has been using a British accent lately. She's so easily manipulated by all the wrong people. :wacko:

Britney Spears denies even knowing Adnan Ghalib

More: Adnan Ghalib , Britney Spears , video
In a bizarre twist to the rumors that Britney Spears and Adnan Ghalib are over, Britney Spears is now denying that she even knows who Adnan is. In the above footage, the paps catch Britney outside the Millennium Dance Studio in Burbank. When asked about Adnan, Britney says "I never met the man before." She does it all in a British accent and then takes off after saying "I love you, men." Hats off to the pap who asked Britney "What part of England are you from?" That's like asking Michael Jackson to his face what part of Neverland he's from. (Hint: The crazy part.)
NOTE: The first part of this video is Britney Spears and Sam Lufti parking her car. The good stuff kicks in at the 2:00 minute mark.

hahah YES! you got this from The Superficial.. only my favorite website.. well after TPF... and maybe myspace.. :shame: :upsidedown:

^^I'm starting to think those photos were fake. Who bleeds through the pad like that? I've never seen blood on the other side of the pad before.

Sorry if that was TMI.

this is a response to the period pic so there is your warning .... i don't think she was wearing any protection. the employees at the store reported her and adnan were locked in the dressing room area for 45 minutes making weird noises. they could have been faking the stuff for the shot or they could have been doing some other intimate activites which caused the flow. sorry if that is tmi. i can't think of what they could have used to make it look that real. it looks very real not like red tomato ketchup, ya know? :yucky:

Adnan's Wife Files for Separation
Posted Jan 22nd 2008 6:36PM by TMZ Staff
TMZ has learned Adnan Ghalib's wife has filed for legal separation, citing irreconcilable differences.

AzLynn Berry filed papers in L.A. County Superior Court today, asking for legal separation effective January 18. The couple married in December 2003.

Adnan tells TMZ it's not a big deal and calls it "purely procedural." "She's had the papers for a while," he tells us. "This is old." Coincidence that Brit came into his life recently? We think not.

We hoped and prayed that the disaster called Britnan was finally over but it seems Britney and Adnan have reunited!

Adnan picked up Britney this afternoon around 5:30 pm at Taverna Tony's in Malibu and now they're on the road! We'll keep you updated ...

from x17online

We hoped and prayed that the disaster called Britnan was finally over but it seems Britney and Adnan have reunited!

Adnan picked up Britney this afternoon around 5:30 pm at Taverna Tony's in Malibu and now they're on the road! We'll keep you updated ...

from x17online

Oh no! Stay strong Britney...kick him to the road girl! He's trash and just using you for money!!!!!

This is bad timing...she NEEDS to be in court this morning. I really really really hope she shows up...Sam needs to rein her back in away from Adnan again!