Ode to the Roulis

has anyone heard of the club roulis and has anyone seen a roulis in noisette/rouge h/ sanguine with permbrass hardware

or biscuit/ paille/curry with silver hardware? pretty hard to imagine what they look like! :biggrin:

Hi. Is it hard to come by a Sombrero? Thanks.

I think it depends on the colour, somehow I've seen a few dark-coloured Roulis including black, indigo etc., all in Sombrero. It brings a matte finish to the leather. Here's my black Sombrero Roulis with Permbrass which I've posted before. Though I find the leather needs more pampering ...ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462765413.260743.jpg

I think it depends on the colour, somehow I've seen a few dark-coloured Roulis including black, indigo etc., all in Sombrero. It brings a matte finish to the leather. Here's my black Sombrero Roulis with Permbrass which I've posted before. Though I find the leather needs more pampering ...View attachment 3350780

Thanks loads. I did read up on this leather. I'm a very careful person when it comes to bags and I've no issue with my Boxcalf. The scratch on sombrero can't be really rubbed off am I right?

I'm eyeing on a RougeH.

Thanks loads. I did read up on this leather. I'm a very careful person when it comes to bags and I've no issue with my Boxcalf. The scratch on sombrero can't be really rubbed off am I right?

I'm eyeing on a RougeH.

Yes, the scratch couldn't be rubbed off, but if u have no issue with boxcalf, u should be fine with sombrero.