Ode to the Roulis

First post after lurking for quite some time and still debating whether to post or not. Thanks to weN84 who gave me a nudge ;). Here it is, Vert Anglais Evercolor with permabrass.

A quick question, I can't seem to find a blind stamp anywhere. Can you ladies enlighten me where to find it? For 2015 and before, I know it is inside, top edge of a gusset. I don't know any local SA. A friend of mine bought it for me in Germany. I thought about going down to the store but it would take me a while to do that so I just thought I could get some help here. Many thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Roulis.jpg
    Roulis.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3,197
First post after lurking for quite some time and still debating whether to post or not. Thanks to weN84 who gave me a nudge ;). Here it is, Vert Anglais Evercolor with permabrass.

A quick question, I can't seem to find a blind stamp anywhere. Can you ladies enlighten me where to find it? For 2015 and before, I know it is inside, top edge of a gusset. I don't know any local SA. A friend of mine bought it for me in Germany. I thought about going down to the store but it would take me a while to do that so I just thought I could get some help here. Many thanks in advance!

This is simply beautiful and yet a useful design. Thank you so much for sharing it with us! Glad to see Vert Anglais is back also!

Found the blind stamp! It is indeed a 'blind' stamp :smile: I really need to get my eyes checked! Actually, I misunderstood, it is not on a gusset but on the back of the middle slip compartment.

Imagine how embarrassing it would be if I take the bag down to the store just to ask them to locate it for me :smile:

This is only the third day for my Roulis to be in action and it was quite adventureful (and horrifying) day.

I went to get my blood test earlier today and I put her between me and my right arm. The nurse asked me if I want to do it on my left or right arm. I thought about switching to the left arm but decided against it. While my blood was being drawn, a horrible idea came to me. I have heard many stories about getting floods and drinks on bags and that is already horrifying. So I thought what if the nurse spill my blood on my Roulis, how can I stop myself from wailing like a mad woman?

Luckily, there is no spilling of blood and wailing (yet). Before the nurse put a bandage on the needle mark, I couldn't help but notice that the mark is bigger than usual but I did say anything to the nurse so I just left.

After I walked out of the clinic for 2-3 minutes, I happened to check on my Roulis (I wore her cross-bodily so she was again between my body and my right arm) and noticed that there was blood trailing and dripping from the wound. My eyes followed the trail which ended with a big smear on my arm. How did it get smeared and on what it got smeared?

True enough, there was a big blood smear on my baby. :panic: I wailed inwardly. I almost fainted, not from seeing the dripping blood (of course) but from seeing a blood smear on my baby. :faint:

I rushed back to the clinic. When the nurse saw the horror on my face, she assured me that it is okay and perfectly normal and she will help cleaning and dressing my wound properly. I suppressed my wail and really want to tell her that it is not me who needs help. With a good intention, the nurse wiped my baby with an alcohol wipe before I could stop her. :shocked: I went to the restroom as soon as she finished and used a non-alcohol wet wipe to clean her again. Thanks to all the bag fairies, she looks quite okay now. :sweatdrop:

Reactions: LovingTheOrange
This is only the third day for my Roulis to be in action and it was quite adventureful (and horrifying) day.

I went to get my blood test earlier today and I put her between me and my right arm. The nurse asked me if I want to do it on my left or right arm. I thought about switching to the left arm but decided against it. While my blood was being drawn, a horrible idea came to me. I have heard many stories about getting floods and drinks on bags and that is already horrifying. So I thought what if the nurse spill my blood on my Roulis, how can I stop myself from wailing like a mad woman?

Luckily, there is no spilling of blood and wailing (yet). Before the nurse put a bandage on the needle mark, I couldn't help but notice that the mark is bigger than usual but I did say anything to the nurse so I just left.

After I walked out of the clinic for 2-3 minutes, I happened to check on my Roulis (I wore her cross-bodily so she was again between my body and my right arm) and noticed that there was blood trailing and dripping from the wound. My eyes followed the trail which ended with a big smear on my arm. How did it get smeared and on what it got smeared?

True enough, there was a big blood smear on my baby. :panic: I wailed inwardly. I almost fainted, not from seeing the dripping blood (of course) but from seeing a blood smear on my baby. :faint:

I rushed back to the clinic. When the nurse saw the horror on my face, she assured me that it is okay and perfectly normal and she will help cleaning and dressing my wound properly. I suppressed my wail and really want to tell her that it is not me who needs help. With a good intention, the nurse wiped my baby with an alcohol wipe before I could stop her. :shocked: I went to the restroom as soon as she finished and used a non-alcohol wet wipe to clean her again. Thanks to all the bag fairies, she looks quite okay now. :sweatdrop:

Sorry to hear that your blood test wasn't that smooth, glad to hear your wound was dressed properly. As for Ms Roulis, no need to worry about Evercolour, it will be fine. It's not as delicate as it looks!

Thank you very much for sharing your gorgeous green Roulis! Didn't know it came in this color. :flowers:

Does the roulis comes in one size?
Anyone has the orange poppy?

As of now, I believe it only comes in one size.
The mini Roulis is new for this season, Spring/Summer 2016. They're just coming into stores now. :yes: