Scarves Ode to Quintessence

one more, to show the other side of the scarf. Color seems a bit yellower in this photo. All were taken outside in bright desert sunlight, it was hard to see the screen of the iPhone to tell what was being photographed!

Attachments

• IMG_0166.jpg
    IMG_0166.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 147
Lovely la Vie...thanks for these photos to the Q thread- I've taken the liberty of enlarging them for the Q Queens! Wear the blue in the best of health! So serene and heavenly!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Senbei-getting ready for the big trip I see! Look forward to seeing your Q dear! BTW-the pochette thread is a hit-thanks for thinking of this wonderful feature.:hugs:

You're welcome! But I think it's because of everyone who has been contributing to the thread that's made it a success. :smile:

Q-Queens-Newsflash! The Quintessence Mousseline is available on H.com website! There is an orange and a pink!:woohoo:

Orange is model no: Ref. 342095S03
attachment.php

Pink is:Ref. 342095S04

attachment.php

Attachments

• Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 333
  • Picture 12.jpg
    Picture 12.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 343
Hard to tell with the website colors Senbei. I really liked the claire/rose/the` one a couple of pages back. I am posting again to compare.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• QMousse1.jpg
    QMousse1.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 333
  • Qmousse.jpg
    Qmousse.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 332
  • Qmoussea.jpg
    Qmoussea.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 281
Ah yes! How could I forget that one. I saw that once in the store. Now that is very tempting!!

BTW, How did that Monday trip to the H store a few weeks back go?

Those mousses are gorgeous Lanit - could they be my first?

With apologies for repeating myself (scarf thread) I'm just posting these details and a new modelling pic

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

PT-you are rocking for the holidays and winter with your Q, and this brings to mind a special request for our thread.

Q Queens- it has been a while and I wondered if we could have a special musical holiday theme to bring out our Q's? What say you all-ready to rock and roll this special scarf? Hoping to hear from you all and maybe ask you to post your wearing your Q anytime during the holiday season. If not, perhaps the start of the year? Let me know your thoughts!:queen: