Oct EGC at Saks??

Ok, i'm a little confused....i've been told that the 10% does not come off until you get ur first statement, it does not show on the receipt. So if i opened an acct during an egc event how would they know i got 10% off, since the gift cards are given out that day.
I've done it twice (my card and my dads) It definitely comes off immediately. At bloomingdales it comes off your statement, maybe that's why you're confused?

I'm pretty sure the 10% comes off right away and does show on your receipt, but I could be wrong.

I really wish I would have waited to get a Saks card until I made a big ticket purchase like a Chanel!! Oh well.

I have a question myself. If you want to buy from a Saks out of state (to save tax), should you call up prior to EGC event to make sure they have it and then have them hold it? Or what is the best way to do that? Thanks.
I'd definitely call ahead. Damian will hold things for you for a few days and it gives them time to find something if they don't have it in the store. They call it pre-sale

Also-only SOME SA's will do the tax thing. I ordered a card holder and shoes both from bloomies, one didn't charge me tax the other said she'd get fired if she didn't.

^I was at SAKS in PA yesterday.....I bought a Prada from Donna at that store.They had a decent selection of CHanel bags there for EGC.If U call Donna..she will hold them for u too....(they had the hidden chain bags,white expandable flap....etc)

Thanks for the advice! I'm thinking of getting the medium classic flap in black and can't decide between gold or silver hardware. I need to check out my own Saks to try on if they have them. I'll try Donna or Damian! Is there only one Saks in PA? I'll look for the phone #. What about Damian? Which Saks is he at?

Thanks again!!

Thanks for the advice! I'm thinking of getting the medium classic flap in black and can't decide between gold or silver hardware. I need to check out my own Saks to try on if they have them. I'll try Donna or Damian! Is there only one Saks in PA? I'll look for the phone #. What about Damian? Which Saks is he at?

Thanks again!!

I believe Damian is at the Bala Cynwyd Saks. You can also email him at [email protected]. :smile: