Obsessed with Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes

Here is another small contribution...

GZblacktan2.jpg

Ladies I need some GZ sizing help!!!

I'm a US 8 in flats but the pair of GZ flats I've been dying for just became available in 38.5. Can I make these work?? Or are they really just going to be too big for me??

^^^^his shoe's tend to be TTS - I've gone 1/2 size up and down no problem as a US8.5. HTH! Anyway I feel like with flats and boots erring on the side of bigger is always a plus I hate anything that squishes or scrunches up my toes :yes:. Hopefully these will work out for you :smile:

^^ thanks!! I am so torn on what to do.. yes it's definitely better for flats to be a little big than a little small... gonna have to think about this one. These are the flats I've been looking for too, only problem is is they aren't BN and possibly a little big. Decisions, decisions...

Hey ladies! I found this forum and I agree ... I LOVE GZ!!! I was hesitant to buy a pair, but now i'm addicted. These shoes are very comfy and beautifully crafted. No other shoe has made me feel this way. It truly is a Cinderella story *sigh*! Ill post picks as soon as I learn how to.