Obsessed with Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes

I think if you can match that colour to your clothes and will be able to wear them as much as the black ones then go for it :smile:

Pity there's no more black ones left.

Last edited:
Personally, I wouldn't buy them because I don't like the colour enough to wear it. Can you find them anywhere else? See if any black ones get returned? Which season are they from?

Finally decided to post a photo:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0909.JPG
    IMG_0909.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 874
Can't believe that I missed this thread but have to confess to a soft spot for GZ as well. The shoes are sexy, instantly comfortable and the London boutique (unlike the CL one) is super-friendly and always gets back to you :P

Only have the first 2 pairs so far but have my eyes on 2 pairs of booties as soon as the sales start :graucho: I love the fact that GZ nearly always end up on sale...................

Attachments

• IMGP0052.JPG
    IMGP0052.JPG
    144.1 KB · Views: 319
  • IMGP0053.JPG
    IMGP0053.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 305
  • Zanotti $750.jpg
    Zanotti $750.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 306
  • Zanottu SS09.jpg
    Zanottu SS09.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 305
^ I SO regret not getting those striped pumps when they were in stores! I kept waiting for them to go on sale and when they did my size was sold out. I've been stalking ebay for them ever since and no luck yet.

Here are my two pairs- they fit like a dream!

OtherShoes002.jpg

CLs010.jpg

^^ Gorgeous! I love both pairs. I played around with getting the first pair when I saw them on sale at NM but was really trying to be good then. They look great on you!

These are so CHIC!! I NEED them in my life. First fell in love with those when I saw them on Emmanuelle Alt, then I'm here seeing this gorgeous modeling photo. Are they comfortable on? And how is the sizing? For some weird reason nothing from Giuseppe has ever fitted my foot that well but I will make an exception for these and make them work lol.

I have these. I love, love, love the look but they kept slipping off my feet the one time I wore them. This made them difficult and painful; albeit sexy