Nunnla's BEs

It's kind of boxy ... like a square. The sections are kind of like what they are on the Kooba Frankie style. It didn't come with a messenger but you could probably get one for it. It was not one of my favorite carries so alas, she has a new owner now. My favorite are still the Hold Me, Hug Me and my new fave is Tote Me Midi. I just can't wait to see those cardinals nesting in the red glossy. Marco is trying to get the package from the post office. They attempted delivery and no one was "home". They may have lost it again - the horror. More prayers are needed. Moonfancy, you were so lucky that your package arrived safely. Ron says to thank all of you for the well wishes and offers to give him a few pounds but I've still got plenty more left to get rid of. Weight Watchers is a great plan, but it takes time.

I love the Bone Matte TME. How does the bone leather wear?

Just saw this. Sorry I didn't answer earlier. I LOVE the bone matte. Since I gave it the double whammy treatment of Wilson's TLC, I don't have ANY stains, even on the bottom. I wipe it down on the bottom before putting her in her "sleeping bag" in the closet between carries. It's silky soft, cushy leather too.

Nunnla, you have the most beautiful smile. How lucky that husband of yours is to see that happy smile of yours every day!

You and your Hold Me are fabulous! Enjoy!

Why thank you. I'm truly blessed - have certainly had my share of adversity (like everyone else) but overall, I have a lot to smile about.

Here are the recent aquisitions. First - turquoise sheen LM Midi (switching to the smaller size from the full size one). This one has standard fuchsia lining with silver hardware. Love it.

Attachments

• TPF Front.jpg
    TPF Front.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 98
  • TPF Interior.jpg
    TPF Interior.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 98
Here's the pebbled luxe root LM Midi. Has standard fuschia lining and brass hardware. Also got a matching Angel Purse (my first one of those).

Attachments

• TPF Front.jpg
    TPF Front.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 120
This is the pewter crash Supernova Clutch. It has silver hardware and purple lining. It's simply fabulous. Going to inaugurate her Saturday night when Ron (yes, he's out of the hospital and doing great) is taking me to the Chop House to celebrate our respective birthdays (that we're both still alive to celebrate them, PTL).

Attachments

• TPF Holding.jpg
    TPF Holding.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 93
  • TPF Interior.jpg
    TPF Interior.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 102
This is a mottled gold Kiss Me Clutch with standard fuchsia lining and gold hardware. First one of these too. It's cute and will match my MMS Midi in mottled gold.

Attachments

• TPF Front.jpg
    TPF Front.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 88
  • TPF Interior.jpg
    TPF Interior.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 87
This is the pewter crash Supernova Clutch. It has silver hardware and purple lining. It's simply fabulous. Going to inaugurate her Saturday night when Ron (yes, he's out of the hospital and doing great) is taking me to the Chop House to celebrate our respective birthdays (that we're both still alive to celebrate them, PTL).

Nunnla - all your additions are great! I like the Supernova very much. Have a wonderful night on Saturday.

Very pretty Supernova! Happy birthday to you and your DH!

No, not yet. But I have carried my BEC'd in Tan Croc.

I miss a wriststrap in my Pewter and wonder if you got one in yours?

I thought of adding a thin messengerstrap, a couple of holes and think it might be able to be worn messenger style!

bonniekir, last year, before I knew of BE (before life began, LOL) I bought a clutch for a dear friend as a birthday gift and it could be worn three ways...

...it had a thin shoulder strap to make it hands free so to speak and worn on shoulder.

...the thin strap could be tucked in and it would disappear so one could just use it as a clutch.

or

...the strap could be tucked in and only pulled out on one side to enable it as a wristlet.

Sorry nunnla to steal your thread for a moment of creativity. :smile: xo