Nunnla's BEs

This is another Hold Me, same specifications as above, except that the suede color is "Cappucchino", which is a pretty light tan color, exactly the shade of my UGG boots in "sand". It has the same custom lining as another bag I previously had made, and the hardware color is gold.

Attachments

• TPF Front.jpg
    TPF Front.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 359
  • TPF Close.jpg
    TPF Close.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 358
  • TPF Interior.jpg
    TPF Interior.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 342
  • TPF Stephanie Toting.jpg
    TPF Stephanie Toting.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 353
  • TPF Stephanie Messenger.jpg
    TPF Stephanie Messenger.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 356
This is the last suede bag - another Hold Me, same spec as the other two, except this suede color is "Birch", the interior uses the same custom lining as the Rasberry Chevre Hold Me and the hardware color is gold. Birch is a pretty olive color - a more vibrant green that the swatch labeled "Olive" and perfectly matches my olive suede boots. Since BECs are discounted, and the Hold Me is my favorite (and BE's least expensive) style, I ordered one in gray and dark brown, since Tapiro is an irregular distressed leather variety like I just love. The more flawed, the better - each bag is "unique". So, once those come in, I'll be taking photos of them when I can.

Attachments

82 KB · Views: 390
    TPF Stephanie Toting.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 367
  • TPF Interior.jpg
    TPF Interior.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 355
  • TPF Close.jpg
    TPF Close.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 354
  • TPF Front.jpg
    TPF Front.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 342
What a lovely bunch of suedes you got there! Congrats!!

I love the little 'retro' look with the fringes, but the model can also stand alone as in your standard bucket bag!
I can but only agree with you re the Hold me..it's such an easy bag to wear in general.

I have a long time opted for deeper pockets, so I'm with you here as well:P

But I do think BE now does this as a standard..allthough not sure..

Your colour choises are great as well as the funky linings!!!!Also it's pretty neat to have the bag match your boots :smile:

How do you keep your suedes from not getting stains etc.????..any special spray or so??

Oh..I forgot the new IDs you made for your bag..or will make..this looks really nice!

Well, I'm also doing some sorting out in my bags..only thing is that one need to take pics etc. to sell..and this is so time consuming!

Last edited:
I finished my laminated labeling project today ... didn't want that hanging over my head while recovering .... Here's one that I never photographed. It's a chocolate crash Love Me Midi with gold hardware and purple lining (I bought it from another TPFer some time ago. She had the handles lengthened by two inches and didn't get a messenger).

Attachments

• TPF Stephanie Shoulder.jpg
    TPF Stephanie Shoulder.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 297
    TPF Stephanie Toting.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 299
  • TPF Interior.jpg
    TPF Interior.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 297
  • TPF Close.jpg
    TPF Close.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 313
  • TPF Front.jpg
    TPF Front.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 297
Anthracite Taprio Hold Me w/black satin lining, gunmetal hardware, BE hole motif and messenger strap. It's a dark charcoal color and in that wonderful bubbly leather I love.

Attachments

• TPF Front.jpg
    TPF Front.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 264
  • TPF Leather.jpg
    TPF Leather.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 275
    TPF Stephanie Toting.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 261
    56.7 KB · Views: 265
Dark brown tapiro Hold Me w/brass hardware and caramel lining. Same specis as the one above, messenger strap and BE hole motif.

Attachments

79.8 KB · Views: 266
    TPF Stephanie Toting.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 263
  • TPF Interior.jpg
    TPF Interior.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 264
  • TPF Leather.jpg
    TPF Leather.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 264
  • TPF Front.jpg
    TPF Front.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 267
Nice Hold mes in the bubble!! I like these a lot! The Hold me is such a great bag for everyday usage..I know I have mentioned this fact a lot..LOL..but it is the truth!
Also great you finished your project with the labels! I do like the idea, but alas I am too lazy!!

Here's the last one - black bubble chevre w/fuschia lining and silver hardware. Options - messenger strap w/o sliding shoulder piece, BE stamped logo on the front, a deep zippered pocket on the front w/long tassel pull. (The model is my Gentiva home health nurse who was coming to visit in conjunction with my recent knee replacement surgery).

Attachments

• TPF Front.jpg
    TPF Front.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 212
  • TPF Leather.jpg
    TPF Leather.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 208
  • TPF Interior.jpg
    TPF Interior.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 206
  • TPF Petula Toting.jpg
    TPF Petula Toting.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 204
  • TPF Petula Messenger.jpg
    TPF Petula Messenger.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 216
Love that! The zipper on the front makes it almost look like a completely different bag. I received my first hold me with the last of the bespokes that I still need to reveal. It's great to see all the hold me love here.:smile: (And hope your recovery is going smoothly!)