Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posting this pic. I had gone back and forth on this (did I need another jacket?) Decided no. Saw this pic and really loved it. For that crazy price, I ordered it. It came today. I'm in LOVE! I kept checking the tag...really?$65? REALLY? LOVED it so much, I ordered the green. For that price and AWESOME quality, why not? So THANK YOU! Now I need the 105 degree California temps to drop!!!
you are so welcome, i tell you this is the first time i have been excited for fall to come. we were having a little heatwave here in the DC area last week it toped out at 98/99 a couple of days. a jacket is one thing that i havent gotten and tempted to look into one. wear it in good health

I'm returning the sold out pony hair Halogen lace up ghillie's today to the Norfolk, VA store.

I preferred the fit of sizing up because of the pointy toe. The reviews were a bit mixed about whether to size up or not.

If anyone is interested, please let me know and I can coordinate my return at the store. These really are a neutral and I just love them. I'm not big on flats but I wish I'd also gotten the burgundy ones which are also sold out online.

I almost forgot to get my daughter her winter coat. I'm so glad I remembered! I got her The NorthFace 'Greenland' Waterproof 550-Fill Down Jacket. I'm hoping she can wear it for 2 seasons.

I also took my husband shopping and he bought 5 pairs of shoes, 6 pairs of wool socks, and 4 cedar shoe trees! Such great deals to be had. He hates to clothes/shoe shop so it was great that he found stuff he likes. Also, our SA was awesome. He took the time to measure his feet and help put on the shoes. Some shoe SA's just bring you the shoes and then leave you.

Tigerlilli - did you get both colors from Nordstrom? So happy for you!
Yes! I was shocked when they marked as shipped and weren't cancelled. I probably won't keep both but I can't wait to see if all the hype is true! Plus, I don't really know which color would flatter me more. I'm cool-toned, so really warm toned browns or reds look a bit off on me. Hopefully these colors will be flattering.

Reactions: Lisab68
Got the halogen cashmere cowl neck poncho and it is gigantic. The xsmall/small never came back in stock and the medium/large looks like a tent on me. I think I'm done shopping now [emoji4]

My Volupsa 3 piece candles arrived in the mail, along with free beauty samples (a couple eau de toilettes and some facial lotiony things). I'm pretty disappointed however with the way the candles arrived. I guess the Texas heat was not nice for the packaging, as the melted wax was all over the tins and inside the plastic box! I think I'm going to have to go in store and exchange them. Anyone else had this problem with the candles?

Status
Not open for further replies.