Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone get mail regarding the changes for the pre sale? I threw mine out, but it basically said that now only level 4 could presale. Online it still says all levels for early access. So Confused! I know I didn't hallucinate the insert.

Did anyone get mail regarding the changes for the pre sale? I threw mine out, but it basically said that now only level 4 could presale. Online it still says all levels for early access. So Confused! I know I didn't hallucinate the insert.

Sort of- Level 4 cardholders get the presale one day early, thats it.
I guess it matters for those items that are really, really limited but otherwise I doubt it matters if you are one day early for the presale.

I'm hoping for a really beautiful Michele watch, and maybe some other fine jewelry like John Hardy.

Then I'd like some comfort/work shoes (2" heels max) from brands like Gentle Souls that aren't too geeky looking.

Then a good selection of handbags and please no more Chloe Ethels. The MK tonne that Nordstrom featured one year was a nice one. Something unexpected like that.

Looks like I'll be skipping the early presale. I look forward to checking out the stuff but I don't think I'm going to buy anything. Unless they have a super cute, white, summer casual dress for a good deal and great quality I might be tempted. Otherwise I'm saving my pennies.

Looks like I'll be skipping the early presale. I look forward to checking out the stuff but I don't think I'm going to buy anything. Unless they have a super cute, white, summer casual dress for a good deal and great quality I might be tempted. Otherwise I'm saving my pennies.
I'll actually be hoping presale orders arrive at my door before my trip the following week. Could be iffy though, since they do usually say that orders may take longer due to volume. We'll see. Since certain colors/items sell out in minutes during regular sale dates, I'll probably be shopping first thing presale.
Not getting a whole lot either, though. Usually basics. I've caught some crazy deals recently and my wardrobe is just about caught up to where I want it...

Status
Not open for further replies.