Noe?

I have a red epi noe, from the days of it's peak popularity (early 90's) but I still love it! It's in great condition. It's a great shoulder bag and I hardly ever seen any one carry it (or epi anything for that matter).

The Noé was originally created in 1932 to carry five bottles of Champagne. Reinterpreted with new dimensions, it has become one of the favorite bags of today's most fashionable women. It's one of Louis Vuitton's signature products.

I purchased a brand new one last Saturday and I'm in love with already.The only thing I would change about this bag would be to add feet to help protect the leather from unwanted substances :smile: .I don't find the drawstring a big deal after dealing with the belt on my Manhattan GM.

I have 3 noes: the epi petit noe, monogram mini noe and noelie. The noelie is the easiest to open and close b/c it has a piece of leather that you slide to open and close so you don't have to tie it all the time. I would recommend that if the string bothers you.

As for the petit noe, I usually keep mine open b/c it is deep enough that the contents won't spill out but with the mini noe, it is a hassle to tie and untie...although it is very cute!

I absolutely LOVE the Noe!!!!! It's my favorite LV style. I'm a small girl who loves big bags. You can carry around so much in it. Right now, I have a pepper epi noe. I used to have one in Fawn, but I sold it (and miss it terribly). I also bought a black epi one for my sister.

Here's me with my old Fawn Noe:

http://i2.tinypic.com/vh6yph.jpg

Here's my pepper noe with my sis's Black one (and her mandarin cles)

http://i2.tinypic.com/vh6zqd.jpg

FrenchFryDog said:
The noe is my absolute favorite LV bag - I have black epi, red epi, lilac epi, moka epi and nomade petit noes plus a fawn epi (large) noe. A girl can never have to many noes!

A true noe fans here. Did you special order the lilac? I'd love to see a pic of your noe family, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease???

OMG I LOVE my large mono Noe. I have an older one - it has beautiful patina and I was thinking lately about buying a new one to replace it. I couldn't believe that will all the newer styles of LV my fav was still the Noe! It might not be if I get serious about it and go try them on, but just purusing elux that may be what happens. ;)

I love the casual style of the drawstring left completely open paired with the fussiness of the LV mono. Just the right kind of boho look. But then I wasn't even aware of LV in the 90s so I don't identify it as retro.

It also has a single shoulder strap which works sooo much better for me than double straps. Double straps always end up halfway on and halfway off my shoulder when I walk with my two little ones, holding their hands. A single strap bag is a must! And, if you've ever looked for one at LV they are SCARCE.

Singing the praises of the Noe here.

MagicalKarmaPrincess said:
I have the MultiC Noe and love it.

I am not a Noe fan but the MCN is a beauty!

I bought an extra drawstring just in case!

I can always post pics to show you if interested.....:love:

OH can we see pics.. I havent seen anyone with the MC Noe.. must be fab with the little pockets. Thanks :biggrin:

I have a large fawn/gold noe, a small fawn noe and a small blue noe. They're my everday bags and fit lots and lots. If you pull the drawstring on the small noe at least halfway together, no one can put his or her hand in, if you're worried about security.