Noe?

I have the black epi petite noe. I like it as a winter classic bag because the strap is long enough to wear even if you have thick clothing on. I just think its too hard and stiff for the summer spring time!

I love the Noe- I recently sold my aunt's mono one on ebay. Compared to the speedy and other LV bags, however, they have terrible resale- I only got about $200 for it, and it was in good condition with a beautiful patina.

I :love: my Petit Noe!!! It's got to be the bag I use the most!!!

I would LOVE to get MC Noe but really don't want to get the same style of the bag even though it's a dif. color. I don't usually tie the drawstrings (unless I am in a busy store, etc.) so it's very easy to access the bag. And it fits LOTS!!!

LV_addict said:
I :love: my Petit Noe!!! It's got to be the bag I use the most!!!

I would LOVE to get MC Noe but really don't want to get the same style of the bag even though it's a dif. color. I don't usually tie the drawstrings (unless I am in a busy store, etc.) so it's very easy to access the bag. And it fits LOTS!!!

I think it looks much better undone like that! :amuse:

ayla said:
The drawstring top is just not one of my favourite types of closures. It also vaguely reminds me of a mini laundry bag.. just not really a fan ! :shame:
I agree with ayla regarding the string closure...I'm also not a fan of the Noe.