New Dooney Forum

i just saw this and got sooo excited! i may go to tj maxx this weekend and celebrate by buying a new dooney!

Holy crap - that sounds like a freaking GREAT idea!!! I totally see a trip to my local Macy's in my VERY near future! Thanks batgirl0711 for the great idea! :yes: Hm... now which Dooney to get... So many decisions!

Must be Karma!

I just received a new Dooney yesterday and used it for the first time today. It's this one...

Click here: Dooney & Bourke: Sac

It's the black with charcoal. The lining is pink. So far, I'm loving it!

I will say, though, that I love all my bags whether they are Dooney, LV, Gucci, BV or even Target. So, you'll see me in a lot forums!

Yay...for Dooney!

oh how exciting... once i'm not totally financially strapped (which should be a while... my car is dying) i will definately celebrate... for now i will live vicariously through you all lol!

Must be Karma!

I just received a new Dooney yesterday and used it for the first time today. It's this one...

Click here: Dooney & Bourke: Sac

It's the black with charcoal. The lining is pink. So far, I'm loving it!

I will say, though, that I love all my bags whether they are Dooney, LV, Gucci, BV or even Target. So, you'll see me in a lot forums!

Yay...for Dooney!

That is a nice one! I had no idea the lining is pink! I would love that!

I'm the same way I enjoy all kinds of bags. My current obsession Toki.

That is a nice one! I had no idea the lining is pink! I would love that!

~~I looked at a little closer and saw that it's actually a very small red/ivory check so it looks pink.

I'm the same way I enjoy all kinds of bags. My current obsession Toki.

I've been "lurking" on the Toki forum. I think I'm a little old for those but my daughter's 8 so who knows...maybe she'll like them in a few years. They're so cute!