New Dooney Forum

I'm really happy to have a Dooney forum, maybe it will help ease my addiction to the Coach forum. (LOL, Coach girls, you know what I'm saying) I'm guessing that all of the threads posted on TPF about Dooney were moved here, but some of the stuff is really negative. I don't want newcomers to think its OK to bash on here. Is there anyway to get the negative threads removed?

Congrats Girls on your Forum. You fought long and hard. I'm a Kooba person myself waiting for the Kooba Sub-forum so I know how happy you all must be.

Currently I only own one Dooney Wallet . An IT Black sig Zip around wallet. The best wallet in the world! I had one years ago but decided I needed an Isabella Fiore Wallet. That was a mistake. So I got myself another Zip around and I'll keep it till it falls apart. But it's built like a tank so I don't think it will anytime soon.

I adore the Croc/Bayou line. And love the Vintage AWL double pocket sac I got for my girlfriend.

I'm really happy to have a Dooney forum, maybe it will help ease my addiction to the Coach forum. (LOL, Coach girls, you know what I'm saying) I'm guessing that all of the threads posted on TPF about Dooney were moved here, but some of the stuff is really negative. I don't want newcomers to think its OK to bash on here. Is there anyway to get the negative threads removed?

I agree - this would be a good idea to remove all the negative, Dooney bashing threads. :yes:

I was wondering the same thing. Why did they put the Dooney = ew thread on the Dooney forum? This is supposed to be a safe haven.