New Dior Small Lady Dior (not medium, not mini, not large, new size)

Oh, also, I wanted to update everyone - I'm not sure where I got the Intel that I'd posted earlier on this bag, but my Saks SA told me today that there's only one version of this bag. It's a new size small, and it comes with a wide strap and you can select 3 different pins that will be pinned to the strap. It's $3450 USD. He said that there is not a less expensive version available with a thinner strap - the thinner strap is on the older bags -the medium, the large, or the mini. ❤️

Last edited:
WOW!!! J'adore the Dior the most!!! Your Chanels are (of course) amazing in their own right. You have great taste in bags.

Thanks for your awesome photos!

Thank you averagejoe! I just have a little bitty addiction problem (ha) that I thoroughly enjoy.

SO, as you probably know, I've been in and out of the Diors, trying to find the "ONE" that is perfection for me. I've been through the Diorama, the Lily, of course tried on other sizes of the LD, and the small LD absolutely rocks. I am in love with it. Doesn't even compare to the others. The craftsmanship on the small LD is a lot better than on the Lily, I can tell you that, despite the price difference being only 15%. It's stunning IRL.

Dior boutiques are taking preorders of course for the other colors. I've got a Rose Poudre coming my way in October, but I hear it's nearly sold out for preorders. Cruise of course will bring more colors, but they will be the ones with the big batch of charms (equally stunning, but different, and more $$).

The little envelope flap is interesting. You untuck it to of course access your things, and tuck it back in to secure them. It actually is a bit more secure than I would have thought. The bags is not necessarily *easy* to get into, like a purely open tote would be, but it's much easier than the zipper on the med & lg LD's.

Can't wait to see everyone else's posts and colors!

Reactions: averagejoe
Hi... Are you sure? My Saks SA said it comes with only the thick strap. Which store told you that it comes with both? Thanks!! ❤️

My Saks SA had tagged me the black one without the pins for 3300, and I was to get that, but when the triple points & 0% MPA promotion hit the ground, the pins bag had just come in. My understanding is that the Dior in NYC has the 'regular' small LD in black with SHW.

My Saks SA had tagged me the black one without the pins for 3300, and I was to get that, but when the triple points & 0% MPA promotion hit the ground, the pins bag had just come in. My understanding is that the Dior in NYC has the 'regular' small LD in black with SHW.
Thanks for your reply. I've actually ordered mine today from the NYC Saks. It's the new small with the thicker strap and three pins. But only one strap, not the thin one too. Price was $3450. Do you think my SA made a mistake? Should it include two straps?

Thank you averagejoe! I just have a little bitty addiction problem (ha) that I thoroughly enjoy.

SO, as you probably know, I've been in and out of the Diors, trying to find the "ONE" that is perfection for me. I've been through the Diorama, the Lily, of course tried on other sizes of the LD, and the small LD absolutely rocks. I am in love with it. Doesn't even compare to the others. The craftsmanship on the small LD is a lot better than on the Lily, I can tell you that, despite the price difference being only 15%. It's stunning IRL.

Dior boutiques are taking preorders of course for the other colors. I've got a Rose Poudre coming my way in October, but I hear it's nearly sold out for preorders. Cruise of course will bring more colors, but they will be the ones with the big batch of charms (equally stunning, but different, and more $$).

The little envelope flap is interesting. You untuck it to of course access your things, and tuck it back in to secure them. It actually is a bit more secure than I would have thought. The bags is not necessarily *easy* to get into, like a purely open tote would be, but it's much easier than the zipper on the med & lg LD's.

Can't wait to see everyone else's posts and colors!
I have a bag addiction, too, TracySH!
Do you know the measurements of the new small LD? It seems like it's only a little smaller than the medium, but it's a lot less expensive - not much more expensive than the old small. A good deal!!

Thanks for your reply. I've actually ordered mine today from the NYC Saks. It's the new small with the thicker strap and three pins. But only one strap, not the thin one too. Price was $3450. Do you think my SA made a mistake? Should it include two straps?

I am sorry for any confusion. From what I understand, the plain strap version is 3300. The pin strap version is 3450, and comes with 3 pins. I do not believe either version came with 2 straps?

I am sorry for any confusion. From what I understand, the plain strap version is 3300. The pin strap version is 3450, and comes with 3 pins. I do not believe either version came with 2 straps?

I paid 3300 for the plain thicker strap small LD and it did not come with two straps.
Congratulations on your bag - I love the pins! I kind of wish I had waited, but as soon as I saw this new size I had to have it immediately.