New Dior Small Lady Dior (not medium, not mini, not large, new size)

I'm not sure about why they don't know about it... My Bergdorf SA didn't know about it, but it's because they aren't getting it in (yet) at that store. I ordered mine from Saks in NYC. It should arrive today. Perhaps try calling the NYC store?
Thank you so much for your reply spoke to Elen and she said they do in fact have a small in navy but is very hard to come by, and they now have 4 sizes mini,small,medium,and large. The small is 8x8 for 2,900.00. There minis are currently out of stock. Thanks so much for your help. ♡♡♡To Elen for being so kind and patient. I really recommend her assistance.

Reactions: Young1987
Thank you so much for your reply spoke to Elen and she said they do in fact have a small in navy but is very hard to come by, and they now have 4 sizes mini,small,medium,and large. The small is 8x8 for 2,900.00. There minis are currently out of stock. Thanks so much for your help. ♡♡♡To Elen for being so kind and patient. I really recommend her assistance.

The small plain size is $3300 and the pin strap is $3450. The large charms for cruise will be $3750.

I would recommend calling Jenn - manager at the boutique in crystals Las Vegas. She has every picture, every color and combo that is and will be coming out along with prices. Of course the department store boutiques will have a few variations.

The dimensions of the small are 8 x 7 x 3.5, whereas the mini is 6.7 x 5.9 x 2.8 for reference.

However the small size will not cost less than the mini ;)

Last edited:
image.jpeg Hi guys,

I need your advice. My new small Lady Dior just arrived and it's so beautiful, but I've a few questions for you:

1. The new size is great, and it actually fits (comfortably) an iPad mini (without case), so it's a great size for the essentials plus room to spare. But is the medium more classic and a better size to have? (I already have a pink Python mini LD, too, which is tiny.)

2. My SA mistakenly put the pins in a different order than I'd wanted (I'd asked for the star to be place in the middle). But after seeing the other beautiful photos in this thread, I'm not sure if I should keep these pins as is; or have the order changed as originally requested; or switch to the blue and red cannage pins with the star in the middle; or just get the plain strap with no pins (because part of me feels that the pins are a bit much).
For reference, on the first page of this thread, lovely @victrola9@hotma has posted a photo of the bag with a pinless strap; and on page 4 of this thread, lovely @TraceySH has posted the cannage pinned strap.

3. Speaking of the strap, do you like the wide strap as compared to the thin one on the medium? (My gut feeling is that it's edgy and cool, which suits my taste, but I'd love your opinions.)

What do you guys think??
❤️

Last edited:
View attachment 3466376 Hi guys,

I need your advice. My new small Lady Dior just arrived and it's so beautiful, but I've a few questions for you:

1. The new size is great, and it actually fits (comfortably) an iPad mini (without case), so it's a great size for the essentials plus room to spare. But is the medium more classic and a better size to have? (I already have a pink Python mini LD, too, which is tiny.)

2. My SA mistakenly put the pins in a different order than I'd wanted (I'd asked for the star to be place in the middle). But after seeing the other beautiful photos in this thread, I'm not sure if I should keep these pins as is; or have the order changed as originally requested; or switch to the blue and red cannage pins with the star in the middle; or just get the plain strap with no pins (because part of me feels that the pins are a bit much).
For reference, on the first page of this thread, lovely @victrola9@hotma has posted a photo of the bag with a pinless strap; and on page 4 of this thread, lovely @TraceySH has posted the cannage pinned strap.

3. Speaking of the strap, do you like the wide strap as compared to the thin one on the medium? (My gut feeling is that it's edgy and cool, which suits my taste, but I'd love your opinions.)

What do you guys think??
❤️

Congrats on your new LD, wow it's lovely!

I love the pins! The bee! Those are 3 great choices, and for ME, I like the wider strap so much more. I am taller so that maybe why?

Mod shots?!?!?

Congrats on your new LD, wow it's lovely!

I love the pins! The bee! Those are 3 great choices, and for ME, I like the wider strap so much more. I am taller so that maybe why?

Mod shots?!?!?

Thanks! I'll try to take some modeling pics later... I just realized something wonderful about the wider strap - it's longer and adjustable, so it can be worn crossbody! I'm 5'6.5", so that's a real plus. The thin strap on the medium is much shorter.

I have a thing for classics. Do you think this size is as classic as the medium? Maybe I'm being silly that way.

I'm feeling so indecisive! One minute, I'm thinking "no pins", the next minute I'm thinking "different pins", the next minute I'm thinking "these pins"!!

Thanks! I'll try to take some modeling pics later... I just realized something wonderful about the wider strap - it's longer and adjustable, so it can be worn crossbody! I'm 5'6.5", so that's a real plus. The thin strap on the medium is much shorter.

I have a thing for classics. Do you think this size is as classic as the medium? Maybe I'm being silly that way.

I'm feeling so indecisive! One minute, I'm thinking "no pins", the next minute I'm thinking "different pins", the next minute I'm thinking "these pins"!!

You can order extra pins for $40 each or so!! And change them out. I love the wider strap and think it makes the bag look more current and will show up and hold up better with coats and chunky sweaters.

I think the sales will determine whether its a classic?? I certainly hope so. I never ordered the medium because it was way too big for me and the mini looks like a doll bag on me. I love this one. Can't wait to see your mod shots!

View attachment 3466632 View attachment 3466630 Modeling shots! Should I keep it? ❤️
I say keep it! I like the pins being ordered this way. There is something very spontaneous about this arrangement, which is quite nice. I also love how slim this Lady Dior is, compared to the medium. It looks great on you!

I feel that this is already a classic. it's part of the Lady Dior range, and Dior hasn't introduced a new size of the Lady Dior in years (dare I say, decades?) so they thought this one through. The only Lady Dior size that has ever been discontinued is the XL version, and it made sense to, since the bag was so large and bulky in appearance, and the soft lambskin couldn't maintain the bag's shape well at that size. The only modification that this small Lady Dior may ever get in years time is probably having a different strap, since even the medium Lady Dior had a change in strap recently to a thicker version.

Enjoy your new Lady Dior! I absolutely love the way it looks on you!

Thanks, everyone. It really is the perfect size for this bag. I'd gotten the medium size about a year and a half ago, but returned it a few days later. Every time I tried it on in the house, it didn't feel quite right and I wasn't sure why. Ever since, I've wondered if I'd made a mistake by returning it, and the other day, just after deciding that I need to re-buy the medium, I came to PurseForum and found this thread! Timing is everything, right?

I love it! It's less busy than Fendi's or Valentino's straps and more personalised. The width also makes it more contemporary. I like the order of the pins but I thought they could be switched around at your whim? Are they very difficult to switch?
I'm not sure how to take the pins off! I'll have to ask my SA. It'd be fun to switch them around and even to have additional to swap in! The order that they're in is growing on me!

Thanks, everyone. It really is the perfect size for this bag. I'd gotten the medium size about a year and a half ago, but returned it a few days later. Every time I tried it on in the house, it didn't feel quite right and I wasn't sure why. Ever since, I've wondered if I'd made a mistake by returning it, and the other day, just after deciding that I need to re-buy the medium, I came to PurseForum and found this thread! Timing is everything, right?
Wow I'm glad you found this thread just in time :biggrin: