New collection???

Just posted in the discussion thread because I hadn't seen this thread!
I am interested in seeing the earrings., but not sure how big they will be........anyone seen this in person yet?

1401875.png.adapt.875.875_zpsxo5ix4mo.jpg

This is pg, but comes in yg and wg.

Hi sbelle, they are 10mm across. HTH!

I find the new collection a bit underwhelming ... yes the perlee is a classic VCA signature, but the button shape of the pieces are reminiscent of other brands (for some reason I feel it looks more like a Bvlgari collection). Nothing wrong with Bvlgari or other brands, but when I choose to buy branded items (rather than a piece from an independent jeweler), I do so because the design is so original to that brand.
Of course, being made by VCA the craftsmanship will be impeccable and the pieces will look gorgeous, just was hoping for something "more".

Late in posting but was on Bond street today and took this pic.

Seeing the collection IRL, I do like the earrings and the pendants.

I would like to buy the pendant but I don't know if I am loving it enough as a long-term purchase.

View attachment 3455952

Thanks so much for posting! :hugs:

I see the earrings in a box in the bottom right of your picture. What is on the stand to the right of the watch? Are they earrings too? They look smaller than the earrings in the lower right corner, but the same size as the pendants.

Thanks so much for posting! :hugs:

I see the earrings in a box in the bottom right of your picture. What is on the stand to the right of the watch? Are they earrings too? They look smaller than the earrings in the lower right corner, but the same size as the pendants.
I saw those as well. Could they be the yg and the wg versions of the same earrings?

I am replying to everyone without quoting because I am totally tech challenged [emoji13]

Sbelle yes, they are earrings to the right of the watch in YG. They are the same size as the WG to the forefront.

Went into SELFRIDGES to day and took more pics and handled the pendants. I took a comparison pic of the VA Pendant in Onyx, since I wanted to have a feel for the Holiday Pendant and the PG colour. PG is in the middle.

IMG_1472843437.532747.jpg

And this is the PG on me and Onyx pendant in YG[emoji12]

IMG_1472843578.282251.jpg

IMG_1472843601.153629.jpg

I am replying to everyone without quoting because I am totally tech challenged [emoji13]

Sbelle yes, they are earrings to the right of the watch in YG. They are the same size as the WG to the forefront.

Went into SELFRIDGES to day and took more pics and handled the pendants. I took a comparison pic of the VA Pendant in Onyx, since I wanted to have a feel for the Holiday Pendant and the PG colour. PG is in the middle.

View attachment 3456777

View attachment 3456778

View attachment 3456779

Thank you Hadassa for all the comparison and modeling pictures. They look gorgeous on you!

Reactions: HADASSA

View attachment 3456777

View attachment 3456778

View attachment 3456779
I love the onyx pendant on you.