New collection???

My dearest TGG, what would I do without your sage advice [emoji257]

But between the Onyx and the Pave, you must have already seen the clear winner [emoji12]

The chain and the pendant both sparkle like crazy [emoji173]️
Between the onyx and the pave in vintage Alhambra, I would absolutely agree that the pave is the clear winner.
Between the new perlee pave and vintage Alhambra onyx, I preferred the onyx. It has to do more with the shape.
In your case since you purchased the vintage Alhambra pave it's a clear winner!!

Reactions: BBC and HADASSA
Between the onyx and the pave in vintage Alhambra, I would absolutely agree that the pave is the clear winner.
Between the new perlee pave and vintage Alhambra onyx, I preferred the onyx. It has to do more with the shape.
In your case since you purchased the vintage Alhambra pave it's a clear winner!!

You left me on my own with this one :noworry:

I did try the 10-motifs YG as you suggested but Daddy found the single Pave pendant a lot more beautiful :loveeyes:

I did try some of the new collection this weekend. It did not appeal to me in the pictures but I did want to see in person. The only piece useful for me would be the earrings for everyday wear. They are posts and sparkle nicely. I have very, very sensitive ears and the lightweight posts on these are good for me. I have been debating over the fleurette earrings as an option but I did actually like these better. I love my vintage and frivole earrings but more than two days in a row my ears turn bright red!

I did try some of the new collection this weekend. It did not appeal to me in the pictures but I did want to see in person. The only piece useful for me would be the earrings for everyday wear. They are posts and sparkle nicely. I have very, very sensitive ears and the lightweight posts on these are good for me. I have been debating over the fleurette earrings as an option but I did actually like these better. I love my vintage and frivole earrings but more than two days in a row my ears turn bright red!
Maybe consider having the vintage earrings or frivole converted into posts? I had VCA do that with one pair that no matter how much adjustments they made, they killed my ears

Thank you for the suggestion ALLinTHEbag! I had not thought of that. I assumed that they needed the omega back to position properly on the ear. If the posts are possible that would solve my problem. It is really a painful problem for me. I am going to follow up with my SA on this.

Could the tension of your clips be a little too tight? You can send them in to be loosened. I had that done for my earclips before as I find that store fresh earclips are usually very tight for me. :thinking:

Reactions: texasgirliegirl

Absolutely agree with you on all counts, TGG.

The new Perlee pave is pretty but....I guess the design comes across to me as somewhat generic. I still would like to go in and try them on, see the size and look on me. I have to admit that I thought that the perlee line has been really lacking a contender in the earrings section (unless you love hoops), so this fills the bill, but I personally wouldn't do the new earrings with the new necklace...I could see the new earrings with one of those round perlee-charm necklaces, or maybe the new necklace with the clover hoops.

I don't think this has already been posted, but sorry if it has. A comparison shot between the size of the new perlee earrings and the vintage alhambra size.

IMG_9803_zps1npvsb6t.jpg