New blue for SS 2012 and AW 2012/2013

I bought a Kelly pochette croc in this color, and I have to say this photo is very true to real color, very pretty! I would regret it if I were you for not taking this beauty!

You could be my twin, is yours ghw? Mine is kp gator matte ghw...

I could not say no when my SA showed it to me, I am hoping I get lot of wear from it since I think it is gorgeous and neutral due to the shade of blue having gray undertones....

prettychic said:
You could be my twin, is yours ghw? Mine is kp gator matte ghw...

I could not say no when my SA showed it to me, I am hoping I get lot of wear from it since I think it is gorgeous and neutral due to the shade of blue having gray undertones....

Mine is phw, I'm so jealous of you :P!!! With ghw it must be so pretty!!!

hsiaomee said:
Viennlo, I didn't think much of Blue Lin when I saw the swatch but I am now in love with your Blue Lin birkin. It looks so elegant. Many congrats!

Hi hsiaomee, I felt the same when my SA called me and said she has a Blue Lin 35 and Etoupe 30for me to choose. I kept telling myself I should go for Etoupe as it is a more classic and neutral color. Moreover I already have my Lindy in Blue Jean. But Blue Lin looks so different ILP. It is something that I told myself I should have :smile: